Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time Flies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Time Flies Empty
PostTime Flies

Seems like just yesterday I was an 8th grader reading Into The Wild and trying to find the Warrior's Website cause my friend said that I can get my warrior name that way. But instead I found this. Warrior Clan Cats. I didn't know it'd become such a big part of my life then. No matter what happened I knew I could always come on here and have friends to make me feel better and forget about whatever drama was happening. But I've learned things like that don't last. This site, like I, has changed and grown and become something I don't think I would recognize if I were still my 13 year old self. Not saying it's a bad thing, that is. ^^; But still. So many friends I've made has left and I find it my time to go. I thought I'd be here forever. But... I don't find a home at WCC anymore. Everyone is wonderful and all. But I've... changed. I don't rp on here anymore. Heck. I drag my feet when someone asks me too. I just, don't see myself here anymore. I'm sorry if I didn't live up to my promises.

So I guess I should put personal messages huh? ^^;

Cys (Or Sleepy if that's what you prefer now): You're my bestest friend on here ^^ I love you and I'm not afraid to admit that. I won't have to stop talking to you, considering you have my Skype and Facebook. But still ^^ It's a nice gesture, isn't it?

Diaeth: My friend that helped me through a sort of rough patch and indirectly showed me I wasn't happy. I liked you at one point. Something I refused to admit in the past. But now you are just another best friend that I love to talk to.

Rain: I'm sorry at one point I made you want to leave. I never meant for that to happen. I'm sorry that I made it feel like you were ignored and such. I'm glad that I won't be able to do it again ^^

Ebby: :DDD You were so much fun to talk to and I had a blast with you. I hope you have a great life and stay sexy ;) XD

Arli: Sorry to leave you with the duties of Leadership and all ^^; But you'll do better than I did. But I'll miss you so much you were great to talk to about personal things and I felt very comfortable telling you them.

For anyone else I didn't personally name: I got into a lot of fights with yall and I was hard headed at times. But it was nice meeting you and maybe I'll come back when I'm like 20 or so and say hai. If you all are still here that is.

You may talk to me on Skype or Facebook. I'll be sure to talk back :)

Facebook: Jordan Brendel

(easy to remember right?)

See ya guys :)
Always and Forever

-Bright
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Time Flies :: Comments

Rainy
Re: Time Flies
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:52 by Rainy
Bright... ;-;

I'll miss seeing you on chat. I hope you find what you're looking for out there, and that you will always be happy. We'll all miss you. <3
Shadow
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:55 by Shadow
NNOOOOOOOONONONO.ONONONONONONOOOOOOO!!! DDD: Bright... ;n; please don't leave... I love you too much D: I shall miss you greatly.. </3 :'c Facebook shall keep us in touch... *ET finger reach* I love you D:
~Luna~
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:55 by ~Luna~
But i just met you bright D:! Your such a kind loving member D: And it made me happy that you cared about me even though i just joined =(! I understand that sometimes rp's get boring but you can still chat D:! And stuffs =(
not fish
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:56 by not fish
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DDDD8

We'll miss you here.. ;__;
Dusky
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:58 by Dusky
I'm glad we're friends on Facebook, Brightly. I'm gonna miss you so much D: I remember when I was an apprentice and you were so nice to me on chat. I can't believe you're leaving :c We'll miss you, you'll always have a home on WCC. And I hope you reach all of your goals. LOVE YA BRIGHTLY.
Ebby
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:58 by Ebby
Brightlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! DDDD:
but -
you can't go~ remember all the fun times we had...?

like you, me, mid, and taco? ;D ohbabythatwashot.

we're all going to miss you. ;u;
Sleepy
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:01 by Sleepy
Briiiiight :c

I know that I'll always be able to talk to you, but you will come back to visit every once and awhile, right? ;-;
Jay
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:09 by Jay
Don't do it, Bright. ;n;
Anonymous
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:14 by Guest
Rain: I've found it ^^

Arli: *finger reach* I love you too ^^

Luna: Compassion goes a long way. Even to strangers. I won't ignore you just because you are new. I know what it's like to lose people. It's not fun and you need everyone you can. I'm just glad you'll remember me like that ^^ But the chat was once my home but I don't feel its loving embrace when I come on. Even though people are happy to see me. It's different. Ya know?

Dead: I'll miss you too.

Dusky: LOVE YA TOO :DD

Ebz: Good times :)

Cys: No... I couldn't do that...

Diaeth: I'll explain on Skype.
Sleepy
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:17 by Sleepy
What, why not? D:
May
Post Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:16 by May