Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering (Apparently it is today)

Go down 
+22
Darky
Splotch
meme police
Pinepaw
Mossy
Snowy
Frosty
Pinely-san
Hope
~Rainwhisper~
rainydays
~Bramblestar~
Stone
Rainy
Dusky
Shadow
Ebby
May
Little
Honey Badger
Sleepy
Jay
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:36

Rainpaw was amazed and a little intimidated by all of the cats at the Gathering. There was just so many of them. She spotted Bramblepaw sitting next to another apprentice. She walked up to them and sat down besides Bramblepaw. "Who's this?" she asked curiously, flicking her tail towards the other apprentice.

ooc: um... Bramblepaw, I'm pretty sure Coldglance is the deputy of Skyclan

Last edited by ~Rainpaw~ on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:36

Rainwhisper bounced off through the trees, into the gathering. She never really talked to anyone at gatherings, unless we were discussing the news or events. She looked around. Everyone seemed to be blabbing about. She trotted over to a small patch of thick grass and looked at the high-rock.
OOC:Whew! Threw together a post.
alsoletsjustpretendsomeoneislookingafterherkitsbecauseiwanttobeherekk
(Also, lets just pretend someone is looking after her kits because i want to be here kk)

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...
That's what all the haters say!

Spoiler:

Next life, Hazy(Paw, Moon.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:43

"Oh he's our clan leader Stonestar." Bramblepaw replied to Littlepaw. He saw Rainpaw padding up to him and when she asked him who the other cat was he replied and said "This is Littlepaw of Shadowclan. He's about to become a warrior. His mentor is the Shadowclan deputy and this is also his first gathering."

ooc: he he oops. Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:12

Hopeclaw padded over by Rainwhisper. "It makes me nervous being here- after the Windclan take over."

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:26

"I agree... It feels cold, not really leaf-bare cold.. just... like in my heart or something.." At this point she was mumbling. :3

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...
That's what all the haters say!

Spoiler:

Next life, Hazy(Paw, Moon.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:28

Scarletfire strided in, glancing about. She always stayed silent. Sitting down, she gave a heavy sigh.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 N6a5zHfFebruary Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 IMrnxD6February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 GMXQgOOFebruary Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:25

Moonfrost was the last RiverClan cat (that she was aware of ouo) to arrive. As she made her way over to the other deputies, she tried not to think about the fact that WindClan and RiverClan had arrived together. I wonder if anyone noticed... She thought, sneaking a quick peek around before she sat. Moonfrost was normally a very introverted person, and today was no exception. She preferred to watch. And there was no better nor more interesting time than tonight.

Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 7:37

Tawnyfur,who was now a full medicine cat,padded into the clearing.She sat down and waited for the gathering to begin

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 9:51

Silentpaw sat there, letting out a sigh. She didn't like that Sleepystar had taken over WindClan. She glanced around to make sure that nobody was looking. When she made sure that nobody was looking at the two medicine cats, she leaned over to Willowpaw. "Just so you know, I didn't ask for Sleepystar to take over WindClan. I didn't like him doing it at all..."

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 12:37

"Hello. It's nice to meet you Littlepaw." Rainpaw said after Bramblepaw's introduction. "I'm Rainpaw. My mentor is Gracestep, and this my first Gathering to."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 13:59

"Hello" Littlepaw replied to the apprentice "it's so exciting isnt it, and its also nervewracking with all the cats here..." he said "so who's your mentor?" Littlepaw said to Rainpaw

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 14:35

"Gracestep," Rainpaw replied to Littlepaw.

ooc: i just said that

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 14:55

Singepaw was seriously creeped at the rush of smells. She padded to the other group of apprentices who weren't MCAs. "Hi, I'm Singepaw. I-i'm a apprentice from RiverClan." she mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 15:02

"Hello Singepaw," Rainpaw greeted the RiverClan apprentice. "I'm Rainpaw of SkyClan. And this is Bramblepaw, also an apprentice of SkyClan. And Littlepaw from ShadowClan."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 15:43

"Well, I have one thing of which Sleepystar will likely explain later. Great change is coming. Anyway, Hiya! I'm surprised there's so many SkyClan apprentices. I thought that SkyClan was small?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering (Apparently it is today)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next