Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering (Apparently it is today)

Go down 
+22
Darky
Splotch
meme police
Pinepaw
Mossy
Snowy
Frosty
Pinely-san
Hope
~Rainwhisper~
rainydays
~Bramblestar~
Stone
Rainy
Dusky
Shadow
Ebby
May
Little
Honey Badger
Sleepy
Jay
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:29 pm

"Yes, I concur. No boundaries are what destroyed us. Tell me this: if they are simply a group of rocks, what is it that makes you come back and keep fighting for them? Why not just give them up? And maybe we could become stronger because of these skills. But Stonestar is right. I could never see a RiverClan cat climbing a tree- it's absurd. We could be stronger, but likewise we could be weaker."
Silverstar countered.
"Humor me, for just one moment. What is it we would call this merged Clan? I do hope you're not planning to call it RiverClan, or that would be just like domination; no one would accept it. Maybe Ri-Sha-Sky-Wi-ThuClan?"
She smiled some. This was her own way of keeping herself awake yet at attention.
"And where is it we would all sleep? None of our camps are big enough; there is nowhere else on any of the territories large enough or suit to be made into a camp. If we all lived in four camps, you can bet your last life we'd all split up again."
I wish I had my old mentor back...

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 pm

"We could extend a camp. If a RiverClan cat doesn't wish to climb a tree, they don't have to. But if a RiverClan cat was raised in an enviornment where they could learn the skills needed to climb trees, what would stop them?" Sleepystar mewed. "RiverClan fights for the rocks because they have always belonged to RiverClan. But those rocks could belong to everyone in the forest if we were to merge. And surely a cat who has experienced many Clans like yourself doesn't like all this rivalry."

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm

"And if any non-RiverClan cat doesn't wish to learn how to swim in the River, then how do you propose anyone that isn't of RiverClan descendant crosses over to hunt?"

OOC: sorry for extreme lateness xD

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

"We normal cats don't swim!" Gracestep meowed calmly.

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering (Apparently it is today)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: