Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering (Apparently it is today)

Go down 
+22
Darky
Splotch
meme police
Pinepaw
Mossy
Snowy
Frosty
Pinely-san
Hope
~Rainwhisper~
rainydays
~Bramblestar~
Stone
Rainy
Dusky
Shadow
Ebby
May
Little
Honey Badger
Sleepy
Jay
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:48

Splotchpaw agreed with her leader. Windclan would not give up that easy!

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 5:45

"Dude, we kicked their arse. And you got beat?
I won't believe it!" Gracestep proclaimed.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 6:36

"Wildstar is a smart cat. He knew what was best for his Clan." Sleepystar answered. "And just think how much better we could live if we were one!"

OOC: God, I'm sounding like Belarus.

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 7:10

"How would that be better? I don't see any improvements! Cats would be fighting for leadership each day; many would be killed over nonsense, like which Clan had the best fighting techniques or which medicine cat knew the best remedies. Each would have their own hunting methods and still some won't trust eachother. The whole group of cats would be too big, and we would all fall apart, especially under one leader."
She became aggrivated; what ever convinced him that this would work and that it would even last?
"I refuse to belive StarClan will allow this. No, this is too much. Too foolish. And you are normally not foolish. Even if it did work, you would have rebellion. Unless you plan on mass murder, this is an impossible task."
Silverstar knew she did not have much place to call him foolish, but even someone as inexperienced as her could see that this would end in a big failure.

OOC: Idk if I sound like anyone X3

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 7:14

Rainpaw admired the way Silverstar spoke out against Sleepystar. She listened to every word and watched with wide eyes.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 7:43

Splotchpaw was proud in the way that her leader spoke against Sleepystar." It is foolish of Sleepystar to do a thing like unite the clans for the good of the clans."
Splotchpaw muddered under her breath.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 20:56

Silentpaw got to her paws, not sure why she was going to try to stand up for Sleepystar even thought she didn't like what he was doing. "If StarClan disapproves of it, then why do they still visit me in my dreams! They haven't said anything about Sleepystar's plan to me, which means they must approve what he is doing, right?" as Silentpaw meowed, she felt her heart sink. If StarClan was still visiting her in dreams...they had to approve it, or they wouldn't be taking to her.

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 21:22

"Tell me, then. Have you truly approved of this plan of his, dear apprentice? Or do you just stride along with it as if it will all be ok?"
She had become a bit softer now. She was tired, and it was visible.
"Sure, StarClan haven't disowned you. As far as you know they may sometime in the future. But this could be part of an even bigger plan. Maybe they will allow this to happen... in order to show the rest of our generations not to ever do this again."
She was very quiet now, just barely audible by those in the back.
"I understand why you want to support you leader's descision, and I know that Clan leader's word is law. This is why I am trying to convince Sleepystar otherwise, rather than his Clan. But even as I try I know some of my words will be lost."
She turned in the direction of her territory, sat down.
"Now, if we could hurry this up. It feels like sunrise already."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 23:14

Silentpaw opened her mouth to fight back with Silverstar, but then she sat down and turned her head away, closing her eyes. Silverstar was right, and there was no reason to fight for her leader when she knew that her leader was wrong. Opening her eyes once again, she turned her head toward the leaders, giving a small nod at Silverstar, showing the leader that she (Silverstar) was right.

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 3:02

Nightpaw thought I thought the Clans were made by StarClan and made into 5 not 1
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:01

Moonfrost sheathered and unsheathered her claws. She never spoke up at gatherings, but perhaps now was the time to change that. "Think about it." She meowed loudly, her voice above those who were mumbling and whispering among themselves. "With one clan, there wouldn't be boundaries. None. When food grows scarce in leafbare, we can hunt where ever it is most plentiful. We can expand our borders even furthur if we had to. And if greencough broke out, then we would have five medicine cats and more herbs to help. Why let our pride stand infront of the oportunity to save countless lives?" She asked retorically, looking around to see if anyone even listened to her.

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:30

Splotchpaw stuck up her nose at Moonfrost's Statement. She is right... but Starclan made the forest as 5 clans, it was ment to be! why change it? we will also fight about leaders! once a leader dies another will try to take her or his place cuseing fighting, and the clans will only support their leader...I don't agree with Sleepystar. cat will also just judge a cat because of their clan!Splotchpaw thought. She let her fur standup ,hackles rise, and her ears flatten on her head.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:53

Sleepystar kept his expression. "Tell me, Silverstar. If the forest was one, would we have war over things like a group of rocks?" he asked in retaliation to the accusations. "Would we not have bigger patrols and a better chance to live if we were to stand together? StarClan made five Clans for each of our skills. If a cat could have a chance to learn all of these skills, would this cat not be a stronger warrior?" Sleepystar looked around at all of the cats. "Things change. We as Clan cats have a code and StarClan to bind us, so what keeps us apart?"

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 12:06

Dusk was super pissed cause everyone was all grumpy about the 1 clan thing and Sleepystar was talking about not hurting each other when earlier that day he pwned Dusky.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 12:32

"If I may" Stonestar stepped forward again instead of Silverstar "Every cat in the forest knows the story. In the birth of the clans there were five. Sky, Thunder, River, Wind, and Shadow" He looked to each of the other leaders as he referred to their clans. "It was because that there were no boundries within the forest that the cats fought with eachother until one very harmful night the first cats of Starclan came down to the five and told them to get with cats who were similar to them so they may live peacefully in clans in their own ways of life. I have never met once in my life a Riverclan cat who fancied to climb a tree. And frankly, I find it silly to think one could create a "super-warrior". Each cat has their own strengths and weaknesses. To try to achieve perfection is simply foolish. Skyclan has taken to the high trees and Thunderclan to the deep forest. Shadowclan lives in the marshes and works at night. Windclan live on the moors and Riverclan live in the water. We are all so very different it would be impossible to live on together, even if the intentions are good, and even if we all wanted too. But we cant. We are bound together only by StarClan, the warrior code, and the will to live with those close to us. That is how it should stay"

Stonestar:

February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering (Apparently it is today)   February Gathering (Apparently it is today) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering (Apparently it is today)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: