Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Le Nuzlocke

Go down 
+5
Hope
Sleepy
Shadow
Honey Badger
Ebby
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh my f*cking god.

Why must you assert that you're always in the right?

I do know the official rules. I am on the official Nuzlocke Forum, and I have read the official Nuzlocke comic. And it's not based off of the shows. It was created out of boredom.

And using traded and event Pokemon RUINS THE POINT OF THE ENTIRE CHALLENGE: TO USE POKEMON YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVER USED BEFORE. That could even count for Legendaries.

You're the one going "I'm right no matter what you say!"

No, ONE CHALLENGE = BEATING ONE GAME

You can't just add consecutive Pokemon and badges to one Challenge.

Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:21 pm

*facepalm* Okay, whatever you say Sleepy. But as long as I believe my own thing and don't get all angry about it, I'm fine. Believe whatever you want, I can't change how all of your minds work. But one more time: I know what I'm doing, and I, keyword, I, know what I'm doing is right and complete. So let's end the argument at our own opinions, shall we? I hate to argue with a moderator over such a stupid disagreement...

Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 1voydLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 2gy1qubLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

And everyone else knows what you're doing is wrong? o3o

Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Sure, if that's what they think. But it's not what I think, and that's what matters to me. The only reason I really got mad is because I felt like you guys were trying to force me to think I was wrong.

Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 1voydLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 2gy1qubLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLe Nuzlocke - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Stormy~Stormpaw wrote:
Sure, if that's what they think. But it's not what I think, and that's what matters to me. The only reason I really got mad is because I felt like you guys were trying to force me to think I was wrong.

Translation: No u

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 pm

what's that supposed to mean? o.o?

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Let's just drop le conversation, yes? ;u;

Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 pm

I agree with Ebs.. we are filling up this topic with an argument that doesn't need to be here in the first place. cx yes, trading from games and using cheats isn't in the true spirit of a Nuzlocke, but if Storm wants to play it that way, so be it. The rest of us can still live and play Nuzlocke challenges our way~
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Thank you :D

*litterly drops topic on floor*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Nuzlocke   Le Nuzlocke - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Nuzlocke
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3