Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Frosty
Sleepy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:46

Sleepystar yowled for the Clan to gather. He scanned the camp, looking for Badgerfang. He wanted to be done with this as soon as possible.

Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:51

Moonfrost trudged out of the warriors den, a little sullen, yet for no reason. She knew what this was about (being deputy and all, I suppose. ouo), and she knew that Badgerfang couldn't be a warrior again. Yet she still wished that Badgerfang and Mothpaw had never gotten hurt, and she couldnt help but blame herself for that.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:53

Sparrowflight trudged slowly out of the Warriors den, a solemn expression on her face; she was afraid she knew what this was about.

Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony PDt1Qqd Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:00

Badgerfang limped from the nursery, looking up at Sleepystar. "I guess I knew this was coming..." she whispered as she sat down in the middle of the clearing.
Silentkit came bounding out of the nursery after her mother, as being almost six moons old, she was hoping that it was her apprentice ceremony, but she guessed that it wasn't by the look on her mother's face. She sat down right next to her mother, and gazed up at Sleepystar.

Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:19

Sleepystar looked down to Badgerfang. "You've served your Clan greatly. And though you were only a Warrior for a short time, you have been a great asset. Saying that; Badgerfang, will you choose to retire to the Elders Den, having served a great term as a warrior of RiverClan?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:21

Badgerfang looked up at Sleepystar, her eyes deep with sadness. She didn't wish to become a elder, but she didn't really have a choice did she? "It is."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:28

"Then I, with my power as leader, relieve you of your duties. May StarClan let you live a long life of prosperity." Sleepystar concluded. He couldn't help but frown slightly.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:30

Badgerfang dipped her head to Sleepystar, and looked over at Silentkit as her daughter started to chant her name. "Badgerfang! Badgerfang!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:38

Singekit sat next to her sister solemnly. She felt how her mother felt-- to be deprived of the one thing she loved to do, and that was to be a warrior. "Mama, why can't you do your warrior duties anymore?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:40

Badgerfang looked down at Singekit as the Clan chanted her name around her. "Because of my leg, Singekit. I can't hunt or fight anymore because of my leg being broken and not healing right."
Silentkit looked up at her mother, "I want to become a medicine cat, to make sure this never happens again!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:48

"I think it'd definately work. Swankit would need some help!"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:31

"I'm sorry, Badgerfang." Sparrowflight padded up to her sister with sincere sadness in her eyes. "If I had gotten there sooner then you'd be alright and Mothpaw might still be - ..." she couldn't finished her sentence.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 21:06

Moonfrost padded up to them just in time to hear Sparrowflight's last comment. "Sparrowflight, you saved Badgerfangs life," Dang, did she feel like a shrink, "It was simply Mothpaw's time to join StarClan." She told the warrior, gently placing her tail tip on Sparrowflight's shoulder. No way was she going to add the fact that she thought the incident was her own fault, that would start a very unnecessary argument. Turning to Badgerfang, she dipped her head. "You were a great warrior, and you have done everything you can for this clan." She purred comfortingly.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 5:21

Badgerfang nodded, and looked over at Sparrowflight. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have left camp."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 13:15

Sparrowflight grumbled, "I'm the only warrior in our litter now... this isn't right." she glanced at Moonfrost and then at Silentkit and Singekit. "Will you be okay in the elders den...? Or are you staying in the nursery?" she asked her sister.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony   Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Badgerfang's Elder Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next