Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silence will fall...

Go down 
+2
Frosty
Honey Badger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

The Silence will fall... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:47

Moonfrost nodded and followed. " I suppose you are right, Sparrowflight." Although I am older than you, and I was there when you were found in RiverClan territory. She thought, flicking her tail in annoyance. " Maybe they've just got their minds set on this idea." She meowed, shrugging. " Never the less, I'm sure it's no problem."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:30

Sleepystar trodded out of his den, looking at both Sparrowflight and Moonfrost. "Is everything alright here?" he asked, catching the look on Sparrowflight's face.

The Silence will fall... - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011 - 5:31

Badgerfang's ears flicked as she heard the mewing outside, and turned to her brother. "Ebonyroot told me a few sunrises ago...why did you never tell us?" A small mew came from her tail as Silentkit popped her head up, her eyes still closed. "Oh, and I am a mother. This is Silentkit."

The Silence will fall... - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011 - 5:44

"Why did she tell you! It's supposed to be a secret! Oh, and I'm sure you know that I watched our father die as well... that's why I never told you. I wanted you to live without the burden of knowing your parents. Yes, it is a burden. They broke the code, which is even worse seeing as their positions forbid anything like that! We shouldn't even be born!" he spat, really upset that this was all going the way it was. He was still inside the nursery, but he could tell they would be able to hear him.

Pantherpaw glanced down at where the little mew came from. The kit was adorable, but he was just too upset to care about cute things right now.

The Silence will fall... - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011 - 5:53

Badgerfang's ears when down, glazing at her brother. "So, what if our parents are medicine cats? I was just happy to know that I had real parents that cared about us."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 12:20

(bah, how many times ahve I had to do this?)
Badgerfang felt a sharp pain once again. Something slid out of her birthing 'area', covered in a sac.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 13:18

ooc:: WOAH. WOAH... what?

The Silence will fall... - Page 3 PDt1Qqd The Silence will fall... - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 13:19

May, you didn't have to post here. I was making a point about maybe reasons that Silent became a paw. You not posting on here had nothing to do with it.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 16:43

You said something about it >.>
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:15

Yes, I said that one of the reasons that you weren't become an apprentice with me was because you didn't post on this topic, but that was because I couldn't really think of reasons other then you didn't think about becoming my kit when I was having kits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silence will fall...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3