Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silence will fall...

Go down 
+2
Frosty
Honey Badger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

The Silence will fall... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Badgerfang let out a small laugh, shaking her head. "Tinywhisker, fake? Oh no, he is real. Well, I am pretty sure, he is real. And anyways, don't you remember at our first gathering, the ShadowClan elder I talked too? That was Ebonyroot." Badgerfang looked at her sister. "I don't need water...but...uh...Sparrowflight...have you ever wanted to know who our parents are?"

The Silence will fall... - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 pm

"If you say so. I didn't know our leader had an invisible mate." Sparrowflight chucked. Was Tinywhisker a dude or a dudette? ... Anyways, she moved on and flicked her ear. A very thoughtful look went on her face. "That was such a long time ago... and she didn't even say a thing!" The she-cat shrugged. "She was weird. Is she invisible now too?" she twitched her whiskers. "Well, no, not exactly. I already know. Our mother just left the den. You must have really outdone yourself... Another reason I never want a kit..." the last part she added to herself.

The Silence will fall... - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The Silence will fall... - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Badgerfang got to her paws, looking at Sparrowflight, not minding when Silentkit let out a small mew. "Ebonyroot couldn't talk! Something had happen to her that let her without a voice...Ebonyroot cared about us...even if you didn't see it!" Badgerfang looked at her paws, as she went on. "Moonfrost...you know that Moonfrost isn't our mother, even if you want to think that. You should remember our life before RiverClan! I know...I know who our true mother is." Badgerfang then sat down, letting out a small huff of rage. "Oh, and Tinywhisker isn't Sleepystar's mate, he is a tom."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Sparrowflight near groaned. "Badgerfang, please don't start this again. We were born here... Moonfrost and Lionclaw are our parents. We don't have anything to do with WindClan or any other clan or warriors out there." she meowed, sounding as if she was trying to reason with a clueless sister. "It's nice to know that some random stranger fancied us, but honestly... It's nothing... Now lay down, you need your rest." She lashed her fluffy tail and flattened her ears uncomfortably.

The Silence will fall... - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The Silence will fall... - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Badgerfang looked at Sparrowflight, her eyes wide. "No...Sparrowflight, I can not face it! We weren't born here!" Badgerfang's ears went down, letting out a small hiss. "And Ebonyroot is no 'stranger'. She was there when we were born!"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 pm

"And who told you this?!" Sparrowflight couldn't help but fire back. "Where are you getting these crazy ideas from? She was just a random cat at the gathering!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Badgerfang let out a small hiss, "Ebonyroot told me this! She told me who our parents are! She told me that our mother never wanted to give us away...and that she always cared about us."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 pm

"Oh, so you think you're so great you can just talk to StarClan now and come up with all these lies?!" Sparrowflight challenged.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Badgerfang let out a snarl, "These aren't lies!" she snapped back, the fur on her back raising. "Our mother spoke to me! She told me who our father was..." Badgerfang driffed away, and laided down next to Silentkit, her eyes wide. "I just always want to know who our parents were...I just always wanted to have a real family like everyone else..." Silentkit let out a small mew as Badgerfang's tail was wrapped around her.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Just then, the two she-cats older brother rushed in.

"Badgerfang! Are you okay? I heard a yowl-" Pantherpaw cut off after hearing his sister's last words.

"You're telling her? And since when did you know!" he hissed, not even caring if his words hurt her. He was the only one supposed to hold the deep secret, other than StarClan, his parents, and also his aunt.

The Silence will fall... - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:16 pm

"You do have a real family! Panther and Moth! Moonfrost and Lionclaw! And now Silentkit! We're your family and your kin and we will love you to the very end, and then afterwards!" Sparrowflight felt her eyes start to water. "I just don't understand this." She spun her head around, looking at her brother. "The same with you. You're as bad as she is." she added sternly to Pantherpaw, having to look up at him. She finally padded out of the nursery, leaving some words for the newest mother. "I'm fetching some fresh water now. You should get some sleep."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Moonfrost finally padded back into the clearing. " Sparrowflight!" As soon as she saw the anger on Sparrowflight's face, she instantly became concerned. " What's wrong?" She asked, walking over to the warrior.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Sparrowflight hadn't noticed herself that such a upset expression was on her face, nor that her pelt was fluffed up in frustration. She shook the look off her face and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Somethings wrong with Badgerfang... and Pantherpaw too..." she flicked her ears. "Badgerfang thinks she can speak with StarClan.. and then their both saying we're not really RiverClan cat?" she snorted lightly and started to take a few steps twords the nearest stream. "Anyways, she's not feeling well and getting a little loose in the head so I'm getting her something to drink."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Moonfrost froze in surprise. She recalled that day, moons ago when Sparrowflight, Badgerfang, Pantherpaw and Mothpaw wandered into RiverClan territory... " Badgerfang is a smart cat, as is Pantherpaw. Perhaps you shouldn't... Disagree, as much?" She meowed awkwardly. " I mean, I'm not saying they're right." She rushed. " I'm just saying that maybe.. I dont know, they could be... Right?"

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm

"I think I know the place I was born, Moonfrost." Sparrowflight smirked, looking at the deputy as if she were being silly, then bowed her head. "I mean, of course no disrespect to you, but I think it's so strange. We're RiverClan cats. We grew up here, me and Badgerfang have already taken our oaths as warriors... What's their problem?" she sighed and padded off, ripping moss off a nearby stone and dipping it into the water of one of the many streams that ran through camp.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silence will fall...   The Silence will fall... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silence will fall...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next