Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay) Empty
PostSubject: BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay)   BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay) EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009 - 16:05

Yep i made this wicked mini Thuderclan territory with these awsome clay cats. (Not to be rude or anything but i think the're the best ever!) cat
Although i do know some pretty good drawers and animators. Does anybody have a Youtube because i have a really good friend that is so good at animating and her user name is thekittyofdarkness please go and check them out. (and again no harsh comments.) :silent:

Last edited by BlueSky on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay)   BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay) EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 15:28

Last edited by BlueSky on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 14:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didn't want 2 paraghaphs)
Back to top Go down

BlueSky's Clay Clan territory(with all the cats in clay)
Page 1 of 1