Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only Empty
PostSubject: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:23

Snowkit ruans to go meet Sarrowkit behind the highrock,"so now you can tell me what happened."Snowkit mewed.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:37

"Well, I was in this dark forest. A river of blood came out, then disappeared when this one cat, a ShadowClan apprentice named Scarletpaw, came. She and her friend, Envyshadow, attacked me. A StarClan cat, Ebonyroot, saved me though. Right before we left the dark place, Scarletpaw scratched me. Then I woke up." Sarrowkit whispered. "Now tell me what you wanted to tell me.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:47

"last night i was seeing this pile of bones then all of a sudden a gaint river of blood came out .the faster i ran the faster the river of blood covered me then i fainted.Then i wake up in a cat's jaw carried through this forest where the only light came from these wierd fungus.So anyway i ask the cat his name and he said Envyshadow but i am kind of feel dizz......"Snowkit had fainted before she could finish.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:56

Sarrowkit stared at SNowkit in panic. "Envyshadow, that dirty foxhearted..."she hissed and spat a few rods, then scraped the ground. "He's a foxhearted piece of fox dirt!"

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:00

Snowkit became concous again"What happened ?"Snowkit asked Sarrowkit.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:10

Sarrowkit glanced over at her friend. "You fainted." Sarrowkit mewed. "And, since your my friend, I must confess something to you..."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 5:35

OOC: Snowkit, please don't just make up prophecies. You need to ask the admins first if you can, or write up a plot idea in Plotting Pages. ;3
Sorry for intruding.~

behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 7:52

"What do you need to confess?"Snowkit looked at Sarrowkit.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 9:58

"I like Littlekit...From ShadowClan.."Sarrowkit mewed, hoping her friend wouldn't be angry.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 12:33

"Oh i won't tell like i said before i trust your decisions so concrats."Snowkit mewed.

PostSubject: Re: behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only   behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only Empty

Back to top Go down

behind the highrock for Snowkit and Sarrowkit only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: