Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

please read Empty
Postplease read

I have noticed that lately RP has been dead in most places. What happened to the sitewide plots? what happened to regular clan life? I have seen 3 active topics in my territory in the part of I don't know 4 weeks? one was a personal plot. I honestly come on here and she extremely active topics in the off topic section and not much else. What happened to when there were 2 active topics each day? I want those WCC days back who else does?

2nd life: silverwisp of RCplease read Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Share this post on: reddit

please read :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: please read
Post Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 13:14 by Sleepy
We abandoned the sitewide plots because no one would cooperate, and it was way too hard to get people to cooperate, because everything had to work in a sequence of events.

I see lots of active topics... The new topic notifier on all the sh*t annoys me D:
Ebby
Post Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:29 by Ebby
All I can say is if you want the site to be active again, be hella active yourself and get out there and roleplay. c: Then it'll start a chain of events and everyone will get into it again.
It starts with youuu.

I, however, am too lazy to do this. xD
screams I am inactive
Post Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:38 by screams I am inactive
:chllgacptplz: challenge accepted!
Post  by Sponsored content

please read

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-