Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Guys...Just hear me out /:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Guys...Just hear me out /: Empty
PostSubject: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 6:47

You could classify this as a rant, I suppose, but this is just the reason I've been crabby/upset lately.

For starters, you guys are the only friends I can tell everything to without feeling awkward or get criticized for. Yes, I have Death at school, but she doesn't believe the same things I do, and I haven't really talked with her since about the 4th grade; she's always been more of Dove's friend. As for Shelby, I'm pretty much not counting her as a friend anymore, because for one, she has this strange need to have a boyfriend constantly. She'll go out with anybody, I swear. And two, yesterday, she "forgot" to tell me she wasn't walking home, which is something we do together every single day.

Another: some people have a total disregard for other peoples' feelings. Right now, that isn't anybody on this site, it's only people at school. Nobody gets the heavy hints I drop, and I literally cringe in class when another person either upsets, insults, or in any other way interrupt their friend's thoughts or ideas. That might just be society, but it used to be practically mandatory to be kind to others, and warn them if you were about to say something rude.

Third, we're all equal. Absolutely nobody is better than anybody else, no matter what your rank, age, or attitude is. We all make mistakes, and we all have faults. Recognize them, and try to fix them as best you can.

This one might just be me, but I don't know. Ever since the school year started, I get pissed off whenever somebody overuses swear words. People at my school use them at least five times per sentence, I swear. I know we have a rule on this site that cussing is allowed, but sometimes it just bothers me really bad. Well, yeah, we have to censor all of them except for two, but I still think they're overused.

You guys are like my family. I would do anything for you. But it hurts me when some of us don't get along, or when we share our feelings and thoughts without even pausing to think how the other person might react. Jay, I love you, and I'm sorry if I upset you. I felt really bad last night after I got off; I seriously went to my room and cried for half an hour. And I'm sorry to everybody else I've upset, because that really isn't in my nature. In real life, if I thought something bad about another person, I would keep it in for myself and merely glare at the back of their heads to burn off my anger.

Being online gives us that edge like, "Oh, I don't know any of these people in real life, who cares what I say to them?" But really, we all still have feelings. And again, I'm sorry if I've upset you, if you think I hate you for some reason, but... that's life.

Again, I love all of you. You're my home away from home, my family away from family (mostly, besides Dew). I'm really sorry if I snap at you, explode at you, give you the cold shoulder, or anything else. I'm simply trying to control myself, and it's mostly my fault if I get upset with you. Thanks for reading, guys, I really needed to share /:

~Rainy
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 7:05

Rainy it takes guts to say all this stuff and I admit Ive been trying to avoid you lately so I'm sorry and I personaly admire you now.

Ps:I agree with the cussing 100%

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 7:25

Erm, I don't think you hate me. o3o; It was just uncalled for. ^^;

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 8:46

Well, Kisa, we've both done some things, but, you know, let's just forget them ^^;

@Rose- You've been avoiding me? o_O
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 12:28

Yea kinda lol if I see your on chat or something I try to stay away sorry

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 12:41

You know what? This is the best thing I've heard all day. Honestly, Rain, you've earned the title of Peacekeeper in my books. ;D That was a wonderfully-written rant, and it's bound to make someone on this site think differently. 🇱🇦

Guys...Just hear me out /: I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 12:56

go raineh :)

2nd life: silverwisp of RCGuys...Just hear me out /: Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 15:31

*wasn't aiming for rant* I bet you most people just read that and are like, "Yeah, people do have issues" and then went on with their lives :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys...Just hear me out /:   Guys...Just hear me out /: Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys...Just hear me out /:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: