Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:58

OOC: I know I'm in a different Clan, but the only reason I'm training Rainpaw right now is because she has needed training for a long time now and WindClan is lacking Warriors due to Windtooth's inactivness. So, for the time being until Windtooth returns I'll be temporarily training her in the basics of Apprentice training.

IC: Graystream slowly made his way into WindClan's camp. He searched the clearing quickly to see if Rainpaw was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 19:01

Rainpaw stepped out of the apprentice's den and stretched. She was mildly surprised to find Graystream in the camp. Walking over to him, she said "Are you here to train me to be a warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009 - 17:38

"For the time being, yes." He meowed pleasently as he looked down at Rainpaw. "So, would you like to get started?" He asked, his voice filled with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009 - 20:01

"Of course!" she said excitedly, but then she cleared her throat. "I mean, sure"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySat 12 Dec 2009 - 5:36

Graystream let out a small mrrow of laughter before beginning to pad to the entrance of the camp. "Then let's head off." He meowed casually as he waited for Rainpaw to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySat 12 Dec 2009 - 5:42

OOC: Gray? Can you continue my asessment plz? Mist hasnt been on and hasnt posted so...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySat 12 Dec 2009 - 5:47

OOC: Sure, I don't want to hold you up on your training for to long.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySat 12 Dec 2009 - 15:28

Rainpaw raced after him, wondering where they would be training.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySun 13 Dec 2009 - 6:37

Graystream began to swerve his path towards the river, "So, Rainpaw. Have you seen the borders with the other Clans yet?" He asked her simply, he wanted to see if Windtooth gave her any basic training yet.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySun 13 Dec 2009 - 8:56

"no" she said, sounding slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009 - 15:13

"How would you like to see RiverClan's border first?" He asked her slowly, he was already leading the way to the river as they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009 - 20:08

"Um, I guess" Rainpaw said, looking worried. She didn't want Flamepaw to show up on the rvierside. She followed Graystream up to the river.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009 - 17:00

The day was calm when they arrived at the river. The stream flowed gently as Graystream looked down into it, "This is the border between WindClan and RiverClan," Graystream flicked his tail across the river, "You'd do well to remember their scent, it may really help you out some day." He stared across the border for a couple of seconds before continuing, "Do you know how to set your scent on the border?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009 - 21:11

"Um" Rainpaw said, not having heard any warriors or apprentices talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. EmptySat 19 Dec 2009 - 5:42

"Here, just do what I do." Graystream slowly made his way around the edge of the border. Along his way he stopped at certin landmarks to identify that this was WindClan's side of the forest, "Now you try." He called back to her softly as he moved away from the border, allowing Rainpaw to take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.   Rainpaw's Apprentice Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Apprentice Training.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next