Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) Empty
PostSubject: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 9:40

Goldpaw woke up in a lush bit of Dream territory. The sky was a very pale blue with the sun shining brightly, even though snow fluttered down from the few clouds. The ground was covered in soft, fluffy and white snow, few stems of grass and leaves emerged from the snow. Goldpaw padded across the clearing, his paws sunk into the white fluff and left pawprints where he had walked. His gold eyes twinkled with delight. If only Scarletpaw was here, then it would be purrfect!

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) Angel110

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 9:48

Ahead a small black apprentice was fluffing her fur up at the white wonderland. She danced around, her paws flailing about as she hopped around, trying desperately to avoid the snow. Her paws felt the snap of cold each time she came down to touch it. Eventually, her paws slipped from underneath her, and she crashed down onto her back, sprawled out staring at the bright blue sky.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) N6a5zHfA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) IMrnxD6A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) GMXQgOOA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:00

Goldpaw bounded over to Scarletpaw, calling out her name with joy. He helped her up onto her paws, licking some of the snow off her ears. "Ooo! It melts to water!" he smiled at her, suddenly unable to look away. Wow, he thought, she's the prettiest she-cat ever! He looked down at his paws, hoping she didn't notice, or if she did, that she liked him back. I know! he suddenly realized, I'm going to tell her I love her, and if she loves me back, I'll ask her to be my mate!

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:13

Scarletpaw laughed. She shook some snow off of herself. "Sorry. I'm not used to snow, yet. Yeah. Too bad i'm not a RiverClan cat. Maybe they can swim in snow!" She looked at him, noticing he was deep in thought. Gee, he's so nice. And cute, too. I haven't seen such a fiery coat! The she-cat bent down to nose through the snow. Sneezing, she rubbed her snout and chuckled.

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) N6a5zHfA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) IMrnxD6A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) GMXQgOOA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:20

Goldpaw rubbed his cheeck against Scarletpaws'. He smelled a raibbit nearby, tracking it down. He leaped on the rabbit, killing it swiftly. He quickly herd another one, a bit further away. He leaped from where he was, killing it quickly. He took them to Scarletpaw, nudging the bigger one towards her. He ate his slowly, savoring it juicy taste. You couldn't get rabbits like this on the moor. He watched her eat, his eyes full of love.

Last edited by Goldpaw/Angel on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15306

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:20

The member 'Goldpaw/Angel' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Chance Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance Dice' : 6

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) Mistpe10
A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:29

Scarletpaw purred. "Great catch!" she mused, bending down to nose the snowy white fur of the rabbit's. She finally bit into it and enjoyed the blood that flowed into her jaws. After a few heartbeats, it was already half gone. Geez, i'm acting like a starved fox! Slow down, genius!

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:32

"Glad you enjoyed it," Goldpaw smiled, pushing the last quater of his rabbit to her. "So, I have to tell you something, Scarletpaw?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:35

The she-cat finished up her meal before looking up. "Yeah?" Her violet eyes sparkled, as if she already knew what he was going to say.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:42

"I think I love you. I kept dreaming about you and I couldn't stop looking at you." Goldpaw explained, his eyes looking right into the deep violet eyes of Scarletpaw as he spoke, once again unable to look away, "You're probably the most beuatiful she-cat ever and..."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:49

Scarletpaw interrupted him by thrusting her face into his shoulder. "Oh, Goldpaw! Really? Really, you think so?"

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 10:53

"Yes, I do." Goldpaw purred, entwining his tail with hers. "You want to be my mate? Then we will have kits when we're warriors! Oh, Scarletpaw, I love you so much." Goldpaw closed his eyes, knowing she would say yes. He purred happily, deeply in love with a beuatiful she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 11:44

ooc: LOL lets get married right now! *shot*

ic: The she-cat said nothing. She hugged him close. "Of course!"

ooc: it's so weird.. in the human world.. saying "Hey, do you wanna get married and have babies?" would be REALLY awkward.. xD but in the animal world.. it's like "Hey, you wanna be my mate and have babies right now?"

"YUS!" >:U

its normal .____.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 11:49

OOC: Ikr! If it's like marriage, then human Deadstar has been divorced a lot .____.

BIC: "I never want this moment to end!" Goldpaw purred with joy, closing his eyes and nestling close to Scarletpaw. Snow fell lightly around them but it felt warm, as if happy for the new mates. The sun was setting and the sky shone purple and gold. Fireflies began to dance in the skies, twirling around the cats.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:05

Scarletpaw looked up and watched as a light firefly tapped her nose. "Goldpaw, this is beautiful! I want to come here all the time. Where are we?" she purred.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: