Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:12

"Dream Territory, most likely," Goldpaw replied, still admiring his new mate, "I wouldn't be surprised if this was another dream. It feels too good to be true." Goldpaw entwined his tail more with Scarletpaw and licked her ear gently.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 Angel110

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:23

Scarletpaw sat up, leaning into Goldpaw. "They say you forget everything in Dream Territory. Do you think we'll forget this?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 N6a5zHfA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 IMrnxD6A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 GMXQgOOA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:32

"No.If StarClan wwanted us here to become mates, they wouldn't take it away from us so quickly." Goldpaw purred gently, nuzzling Scarletpaw's muzzle, "I'll call you 'mate' when we wake up if I remember."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:41

"Alright," she purred, nodding, rubbing her cheek against his face. Gee, this is all so much!

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 N6a5zHfA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 IMrnxD6A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 GMXQgOOA hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:46

"You know, ever since I saw you when I was a kit, I thought you were pretty. But it was only after I became an apprentice I began to realize I loved you." Goldpaw purred as he curled up around Scarletpaw, keeping her as close as possible without suffocating her.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:56

Scarletpaw couldn't help but look down at her paws and smile. "Really?" She closed her eyes and nosed his face. "When I was a kit I liked you. I really did like you. To tell you the truth, I was going to tell you I loved you soon, too," she explained.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 13:08

"Awww! My biggest fear up untill now is that I'd tell you I loved you and you would laugh in my face," Goldpaw confessed, nuzzling closer to his mate and looking into the pools of deep violet beuaty that were her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 13:29

Scarletpaw gave a sideways smile. "Why would anyone do that? You shouldn't feel bad if someone turns you down, anyways," she stated. Setting her head on her paws, she closed her eyes and breathed.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 11:40

"I guess, but you're so important to me." Goldpaw purred, closing his eyes gently aswell, "How about a nap?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 19:20

Scarletpaw nodded. That'd be nice, she thought. "Good idea." She curled up, her violet eyes heavy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)   A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hunt in the snow (Pine and me only!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2