Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D Empty
PostSubject: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 15:35

Screeching filled a decayed forest. In the middle, two striped cats writhed in anger, slashing madly at each other.

Hazelnut and Stripedspine. What was happening? The tom had a deep cut straight down his side, but Hazelnut's belly had more.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:02

occ- whos alowed to join? can I :3 with Drags or Envy whoever you want
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 3:52

ooc- Wif Drags. Envy would be like "HEY STRM I KLLED SUM1"

ic- Hazelnut sslashed madly at her child still, but he kicked her off.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 8:02

occ- thats why i offered for drags to join, she wouldnt care o3o
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:20

ooc- Just join.

ic- Still swatting her belly, He screeched in pain.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:50

Dragonsouls green eyes glowed from the shadow. At once she stalked in, eyes glued to the fighting kin. She sat a few tail lenghts away from them "Hm." she grunted, not really having anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 16:52

Easily, The tom bit deeply into her chest. His mother claws hit him deep in the shoulder, but couldn't get him off. Luckily, she died, but her kit had to become an elder.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:06

Dragonsoul approched them and made herself visible "Well, well, well." she chuckled "Looks like we have a new recruit." he stopped in front of Stripedspine "Welcome to the dark forest."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:10

OOC: OH YUSH. TIME FOR NEXT LEVEL OF PLOT x3

IC: Moonpaw's eyes were as round as full moons at a Gathering. Her gaze reflected what was happening just fox-lengths in front of her. Her ex-mate, attacking his own mother? Trying to kill her? What was he doing here? This was where bad cats went! The pale she-cat's heart thudded in her chest like one of a dying bird.

Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:13

Dragonsoul twicthed an ear. Moonpaw was here, she has seen the whole thing. Envyshadow would like that. "Nice going, Stripedspine." he praised him "You killed your own mother, again."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:14

"No, the first time a fox killed her." he hissed. "And it isn't bad to kill a dark-forest cat, when she attacked me first!" he added.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:26

Moonpaw let out a loud gasp, bringing all of the intense moment to focus on her. Whoops..

Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:28

"I was watching, she did not!" Dragonsoul growled. "Doesnt matter, what does it that your one of us now." she chuckled "I guess Envyshadow is rubbing off on you." after she said that she closed her eyes. Crap. Moonpaw was still here.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:31

"No, I will never be one of you." he hissed. " She did attack me, I don't lie. If you told the truth you wouldn't be here. If you knew how she treated me you wouldn't have let her kill you." he wailed. Fear overwhelmed him. The fur over his blind eye stil hung there though. But not as much, she had hit him and now he had to be an eldeeeer.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:34

Dragonsoul slashed his face "Shut up!" she growled "If you desturb the wrong dark forest warrior you'll end up without your ear!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D   Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Just want you dead. Bye Hazel :D
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next