Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How should I kill Sassy? owo;

Go down 
+11
Ebby
Feath ❤️
Hope
Sleepy
Moose~Coldglance
Moon
Jay
screams I am inactive
Flame
Thistle (Angel)
Sassyfur
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sassyfur

Sassyfur

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 181

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Empty
PostSubject: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 am

Well xwx; I've been OVERLY inactive on this site! It's mostly because I've kinda not really enjoyed RPing that much anymore ;w;

So, to bring it to an end, so Sassy doesn't magically disappear >W> Because in the rules "If your account is deleted, your cat is said to of disappeared or died on the site if you were an active member."

Basically >W> I want Sassy to die a very gruesome death, like to the point when it's very BLOODY and GRAPHIC XD

Post your flabbergastic ideas on how she should die XD The best one gets a free picture!~

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_lsx63iTvHr1qicrag

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko1_r2_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko4_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m5c7guW9jM1qa6ygko5_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m4zelmBgJ01qa6ygko1_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m5tif2xGXV1qa6ygko1_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m5c76nqJCy1qa6ygko5_400
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:21 am

She falls of a rock, breaks a bone, falls off another rock, breaks a bone, falls of another rock, breaks more bones, and finally, falls of a cliff and cracks open her skull! :D

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Angel110

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

How should I kill Sassy? owo; 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:47 am

Badger comes along with sc cats. Badger attacks her, cracks open skull, eats brains.
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 am

gets rabies and goes insane then jumps the into river when cats chase her and she falls on an overly jagged rock, busts her throat and brains open and scatters all her brains and blood on the cats and territories. (i would chase her >:3)

2nd life: silverwisp of RCHow should I kill Sassy? owo; Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Climbs a tree, cuts her flank on a sharp branch, loses her balance, cuts her flank on a dozen other sharp branches falling down from the tree, and breaks her neck when she lands. o3o

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Envy kills her :D lolumightnotthinkthatsgoodbutenvywillripyoutoshreads...literally :D
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Her human hair gets caught in a motor.

Sassyfur

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:50 pm

xD Jay!~ I like the spikey tree idea.

But it needs to be more realistic XD

Cause thats one spikey tree bro

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko1_r2_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko4_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m5c7guW9jM1qa6ygko5_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m4zelmBgJ01qa6ygko1_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m5tif2xGXV1qa6ygko1_400How should I kill Sassy? owo; Tumblr_m5c76nqJCy1qa6ygko5_400
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Fox comes and rips her to shreds, but sassy out runs it but both fall of gorge and then splat! The side with no water btw. I know the part with no water is where Skc is but oh well.

Spoiler:

How should I kill Sassy? owo; Whatcolor_isblueHow should I kill Sassy? owo; 7
How should I kill Sassy? owo; Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Envyshadow feeds her to dogs >:D
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 pm

No, Drags. Rogues can barely stay alive with their way of life, I really doubt that Envy would be able to kill a full grown ThunderClan warrior >w>

Um, her limbs get ripped off by a badger/fox/mouse and she's thrown around and tossed down Sunningrocks. Then she drowns in the river like every other ThunderClan cat.

How should I kill Sassy? owo; I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Envy could kill Sassy O3O kidding me? I have five apprentices who catch prey all day...we are fine XD

Now I dont think I could get dogs to eat her, but I could kill her >3
Back to top Go down
Sassyfur

Sassyfur

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Guys <w> I want it to be not fighting.

More of an accident or a chase

Don't just want her to die fighting XD Thats boring

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 pm

OH! Shes being tormented by hallutionations and she's freaking out. SO she gose insane and starts running from these hallutionations (hallutionations can be played by a few people) untill she bangs her head on and tress and breaks her jaw, then stummbles around untill the hallutionations catch up...then she starts to run again and her tail gets caught in the brambles and shes stuck. The hallutionations torment her untill she just lays her head down into this unknow plant, untill she realise they are deathberrys, by then its to late.

o3o hmm? hmmmm? killed by a broken jay, hallutionations (however its spelled), a bramble thicket, and deathberrys >:D
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Rogue gang! >:D

LOL JK... but I did like Goldpaw's idea XD LOL.

And Rogues are just fine, Sleepy. Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should I kill Sassy? owo;   How should I kill Sassy? owo; Empty

Back to top Go down

How should I kill Sassy? owo;
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: