Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brightkit's Creation :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Brightkit's Creation :D Empty
PostSubject: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:19

Cat Name: Brightkit/leaf

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Bluestar, Graystripe, Ashfur, Cinderpelt, Feathertail

Familiarity with the series: I'm currently reading The New Prophecy: Twilight but I've read a lot of spoilers (they're so tempting!) and have the Warriors app on my iPod :DD

Appearance: Unusually small tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes

Personality: Brightkit is friendly and sweet, but can be shy at times to older cats and is intimidated pretty easily. But she'll get over that... right? :D

Origins: Will be born in WindClan [I think]

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Brightkit drowsily opened her eyes. The golden sunlight burned through the entrance of the den, forcing the small kit to squeeze her green eyes shut and keep blinking until they adjusted. The older kits were play-fighting outside and she imagined herself standing among them. "Hey, Brightkit!" she longed for them to shout. "Wanna play with us?" The thoughts echoed inside her mind until she sank back down to the floor of the den. Maybe tomorrow, she thought hopefully as she lie awake, waiting for her mother and other siblings to awaken.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 20:37

I like it! PM an admin the seceret word and you can be approved. Add one to Clan Selection, and once you're approved you can begin RPing!

(I'm just glad you didn't choose RiverClan.. cuz then you'd have to be REJECTED cuz it's closed. Glad I got in while I did.. :))
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:55

Im not trying to spam but.. What is this secret word you talk of?

Spoiler:

Brightkit's Creation :D 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:41

Ning, please PM an admin if you have any questions. Please, no one but admins and Brightkit post here, kay?

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 16:41

Uhmm, Maykit, please, stay out of these creation topics. You don't have the option of telling them whether it's good to be approved <_>

I do like it, though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 10:21

I PMed an administrator the secret word and they said it was right, so am I accepted? Sorry, I'm still kinda confused..
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 15:03

Which admin did you PM? And if they did say it was right, then yes, you're accepted (:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 15:20

I PMed Jayburd. And thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Creation :D   Brightkit's Creation :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Brightkit's Creation :D
Page 1 of 1