Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My creation :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

My creation :P Empty
PostSubject: My creation :P   My creation :P EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 11:58

Cat Name: Spottedkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Jayfeather, and Dovewing

Familiarity with the series: Up to date. Not going to read latest series though..... :/ Don't really want to.

Appearance: Mostly white tortoiseshell, with white spots on top of black tiger stripes. White tipped tail. Golden tan toes with black socks. Black tipped ears. Light tan and black on face. White goes around face. Amber eyes. Longer fur. Very pretty.

Personality: Very sweet. Speaks her mind. Likes to joke around and tease. Sharp tongue. Protects loved ones viciously.

Clan: Thunderclan

RP Sample: Spottedpaw crept through the dense forest, feeling comfort under the thick treetops. Tasting the air, she suddenly smelled the rough and vile scent of fox. As she peered through the thicket, she saw a whole family of foxes. Her body tensed and she froze. Four adults, and a few kits. Their stench flooded her sensitive nose, almost making her wretch all over the ground. Instead, she lightly turned around and snuck far enough away to where she could run back to camp. She had to hurry and warn the clan.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

My creation :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation :P   My creation :P EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 14:13

Approved!
Back to top Go down

My creation :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: