Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Butterflykit's creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterflykit

Number of posts : 3

Butterflykit's creation Empty
PostSubject: Butterflykit's creation   Butterflykit's creation EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:00

Cat Name:Butterflykit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Hollypaw,Jaypaw,lionpaw,and Leafpool

Familiarity with the series:All the way up to the Dark River

Appearance: White calico with orange and black markings and Silvery-gray eyes that sparkle in moonlight

Personality:A generes,playful,kind, and has a strangly large amount of connection to starclan.Will alwas be there to help her clanmates.

Origins:Riverclan

RP Sample Butterflykit ran through a mysterios forest,small kits with pelts that looked like hers ran beside.They stoed at a huge oak.Moonlight was pooing in through the leaves.The young kits looked up at the moon,wide eyed."I wonder what that shiny round thing up there is",butterflykit thought to herself.A strong warriar had apeared behind them and they looked down,knowing they shouldn't have left camp.She looked down at use with a spark of pride and playfullness in her eyes."Come on.Back to camp you three"she said softly and huddled use together with her tail.I looked back at the round thing once more and then walked clumsily after the she-cat back to camp.

Last edited by Butterflykit on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 9:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up the sample)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit's creation   Butterflykit's creation EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 19:03

First,untill you get accepted as MCA,You can't have that connection.

And,You need to role-pay third person,or past tense.

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit's creation   Butterflykit's creation EmptyTue 6 Sep 2011 - 9:48

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit's creation   Butterflykit's creation EmptyTue 6 Sep 2011 - 17:06

You kinda switched in between First and Third Person there in your RP sample. Make sure that doesn't happen while you're roleplaying.

PM me the secret word, and we'll get you on your way! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit's creation   Butterflykit's creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflykit's creation
Page 1 of 1