Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Maple in the Wind

Go down 
+2
Locust~Lightning
Dew
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

The Maple in the Wind Empty
PostSubject: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:27

The wind rushed through the territory of the lone Clan. The only Clan that didn't surround Fourtrees. The trees swayed softly, the wind blew gently. It was peaceful, it was quiet, and it was perfect. Alone through the territory walked a lone cat. Her bark brown fur lightly speckled with black tabby. Her paws and underside covered in cloud white fur. She was not short haired, but it wasn't long either. Her fur ruffled in the soft wind as she walked, her paw steps making hardly any noise. Her grey eyes had a blue hint, and the looked like a top of the sky at sunrise, just turning blue from the black of the night. This cat was one of the five spoken of by Deathberry, daughter of Tigerfrost, medicine cat of ShadowClan. She was daughter of one named Furion, but hardly spoke of him, few knew he was her father. Her name was fitting for the soft tree bark-like fur. Her name was Maple.

Maple walked silently through the windy SkyClan territory, coming closer to the Clan entrance. She stopped a moment before entering, preparing to answer a good amount of questions. She might get a lot of angry cats wanting to know the meaning, and would definitely get many curious cats. Maple shook her head calmly, and walked into the camp. She entered slowly, and when she made it past the entrance, she walked into the middle of the camp, and stood.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:58

Emberfrost crossed the border into Skyclan from higpine. This was his first time in camp for who knows when. he padded to the wariors den when he saw a cat he he never saw before. "Who are you" He questioned

Spoiler:

The Maple in the Wind 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:06

"Emberfrost?" Stonestar walked out of his den hardly recognizing him. He looked at Maple "Who are you? Why are you in our camp?" he hissed

Stonestar:

The Maple in the Wind Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Echokit

Echokit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:18

Dustwing padded out of the warriors' den and froze. Immediately she rushed over. "What are you doing in Skyclan camp!" She demanded.

Clicks?
The Maple in the Wind BDZQ5Fvi1DuQ6DZD5Dvrv
Glomping people irl is a very challenging process. Dey just can't handle all teh Dustleaf. :tarddance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dustleaf.deviantart.com/
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:25

Maple smiled. "I am Maple." Her voice was calm like the wind around them. "I have come. I was sent by StarClan. I hope you'll understand. I also have no place to stay."

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:38

Stonestars eyes flashed remembering the prophecy from the gathering. "How do we know you were sent by Starclan?" He frowned

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:42

Snakepaw padded out of the apprrntice den and saw the cat. He shived as he rembered the prophesy. Because of his non-bealing father and brother, he did not nelive in StarClan as much as he needed to. He just thought of the priphesy as a burden.

The Maple in the Wind 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 17:48

"I'm not sure how I can show you, but you'll just have to believe me. But then again, I've come a long ways, a distance no cat here would have believed possible." Maple said softly.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:20

Coldglance padded to Stonestar, "Do you think we should trust her?"he whispered.

Spoiler:

The Maple in the Wind Whatcolor_isblueThe Maple in the Wind 7
The Maple in the Wind Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:25

"If she is one of the 5 that Deathberry mentioned then we need to at least try" Stonestar whispered back "It is StarClans wish... but I still do not know..."

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:27

"It is alright if you don't full trust me. You will in time. That, I do know." Maple said gently.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:24

"Then welcome to Skyclan."he mewed.

Spoiler:

The Maple in the Wind Whatcolor_isblueThe Maple in the Wind 7
The Maple in the Wind Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 7:08

"Thank you. This is a nice Clan you have. I've heard that the other Clans had trouble taking in their member of the five sent." Maple said, looking around SkyClan and observing it.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 18:58

Envypaw walked over to the group with a frown. "Yeah right, I bet all this cat will do is kill someone." he snorted under his breath. He looked at Maple "Are we really gonna let this cat in?" he asked loudly, making everyone look at him.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:45

Maple looked at the cat. "I am sorry you see me that way. But do I look like I could kill anyone." Maple said with a soft frown.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maple in the Wind   The Maple in the Wind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maple in the Wind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next