Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brambleclaw's leader ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

Brambleclaw's leader ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 am

Brambleclaw and Lilypaw had just reached the entrance to the cave where the moonstone lay, "Here I go." Brambleclaw said nervous of what was going to happen during the ceremony.

Brambleclaw's leader ceremony Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm

"Good luck father" Lilypaw purred
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Minkfur walked out to the clearing. "What's going on?" He mewed to himself.

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm

ooc: minkfur, this is at the moonstone. not in the skyclan camp/territory. also leader ceremonies are for the new leader and the medicine cat only

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

When Brambleclaw finally arrived to where the moonstone lay he took a deep breath sat down and touched his nose to the moonstone. He woke up to, what he seemed to see, 100 cats all around him, "Hello, who are you?" he asked confused.

A cat who appeared to be a kit stepped forward. He recognized it as Magnoliakit, "I am Magnoliakit. With this life I give you forgiveness, use it well to get past the worst of grudges and free yourself of burdens." Brambleclaw felt furious and bitter then relaxed as he then felt better.

Coldglance then came forward, "With this life I give you courage. Use it well to combat all opponents and face the deepest fears." Brambleclaw's heart lurched and then he felt as courageous as ever.

Snakebite came up to him, "With this life I give you wisdom, use it well to make the toughest decisions of all." Bramblelcaw felt confused with which choice to make then chose the right one and felt better.

Sootpelt walked up after Snakebite and touch her nose to his head, "With this life I give you justice, use it well to treat and judge your clan fairly." Brambleclaw saw a cat who was being teased and Brambleclaw said to stop, the cat looked thankful and then the image vanished and he was back to his ceremony.

Willowpaw came forward, "With this life I give you will, use it well to get through the longest leaf-bares and the longest obstacles." Brambleclaw felt as if his paws would drop off then he willed himself to stand and he did.

Starlingkit padded forward,"With this life I give you understanding. Use it well to think things over carefully and see through deception." Brambleclaw felt as if he could see past anything and anyone and the truth always stuck too him.

Brambleclaw was starting to feel worn out. Gracestep came forward, "With this life I give you love. Use it well to care for your clan and those close to you." Brambleclaw expected to feel warm and cozy but instead he felt searing pain and know felt how much a queen would go through to save their kit because of their love towards them.

Bubblefog came forward, "With this life I give you compassion, use it well to see through the smallest kit and the roughest cat." he saw a kit mewling for its mother and he picked it up. The image then disappeared.

Finally Stonestar came, "This will be your last life. I am proud of you, lead SkyClan well. With this life I give you pride, use it well to remember and remind the clan that you are SkyClan cats. Not rogues but the mightiest warriors." Bramblelcaw thought that this was going to feel good but instead it hurt so much. He bit his tongue to make sure that he didn't yowl. He saw SkyClan fighting off invaders and they had one, the image dissolved.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Lilypaw peeked into the tunnel "Brambleclaw are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Bramblestar walked out of the cave that held the moonstone, "I'm fine, but my name isn't Brambleclaw anymore, it's Bramblestar." he smiled slightly

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Lilypaw purred "Well Bramblestar do you want to hunt?"
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 pm

"Not now, we aren't on our territory." he said even though he wanted to eat badly. "I suggest we get heading back to camp then we can hunt." he said

End of Topic?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Lilypaw nodded and started padding toward SkyClan territory

OOC: Si seƱor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brambleclaw's leader ceremony   Brambleclaw's leader ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brambleclaw's leader ceremony
Page 1 of 1