Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw walking in dream territory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 19:47

Moonpaw looked at her paws. " No, I was swayed by it. But I quit when I learned the truth." She meowed.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 19:50

"It's alright, little one." Ebonyroot meowed and flicked the apprentice with her tail, "You chose right in the end. StarClan will forgive you." she looked over at Nightpaw.

Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 20:00

"Not when you can't forgive starclan." growled Envykit.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 20:06

Ebonyroot paused, looking in Envykit. "You're to young to have your heart clouded with hate, it was placed with you since the beginning." she said calmly, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. "Your father was meant for evil, and so he fell, because it was revenge for the stolen life of your grandfather. You can even tell from your name, Envykit, you were meant to follow in his footsteps. It isn't fare to you, you should enjoy your kit-hood and be given a choice, you are loved by your brother and your mother. If you turn away from the Dark Forest now you can live on as a happy warrior and enjoy your life...
"You have been hurt, and Tigerfrost knows this. Your innocence is being twisted around and turned into sin."
She blinked, "Are you going to live on in hate and rage? It only brings destruction to those close to you, and in the end, the destruction of yourself."

Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 20:46

Envykit looked up at her in admieration "You are so wise." he said. His expression darkened "But Bumblepaw wanted me to take this path, I want to make my father proud." he stared at the ground "Because Starclan took my father from me how can I trust them!" he yowled.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 21:06

"You know who Snakefire is, don't you?" Ebonyroot went on, "The father of Bumblepaw. It is because of your father that he died. How can you trust your father if he took your grandfather's life so easily and on a whim?"

She sighed and walked over to Envykit, wrapping her tail around him. "In the eyes of StarClan, you have already proven yourself, you are fierce and loyal to your clan. You aspire only to make those to you love proud of you, but you shouldn't be so bent on the approval of one cat. Can I ask you, have you even ever seen your father since his passing, or only of Tigerfrost and others? How can you work so hard for eyes that don't even watch you." Ebonyroot closed her eyes, "I won't stop you from going to the Dark Forest, no matter the reasons, even if they are the wrong ones. I will tell you this, though, I know what the place of no stars plans for you. They want to teach you dangerous things, make you most powerful. So powerful the meer site of you will strike fear into your foes, and even your clanmates and allies. I ask you to rethink this. You will be completely and entirely uninhibited. You will become someone vile, someone who controls others by force and fear. StarClan has shown me. They have watched cats walk down this path many times, they're goals are clouded, hearts shadowed with darkness. They trained from the beginning and never matured as individuals, looking forever to the evil ancestors who failed before them; And thus, many of them were killed before they could really live. Slaughtered like the villains each one of them had become."
She looked down at him, "You must judge yourself. Are you really like that, or is it simply the shadow of your father, even at this moment dwindling away..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 21:10

"Snakefire....." Envykit mewed. "He killed his father?" he looked up at Ebonyroot "Why?" he asked. "I have proven myself to Starclan?!" he widened his eyes. "Well what if I just train, but dont use it for evil, trick them?" he asked.

occ- he will be crushed into evil >:D
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 21:15

"Bumblepaw fell into the same trap you are, lured into the Dark Forest, the convinced him to kill Snakefire even though he just left the nursery." Ebonyroot shook her head, "I'm afraid you can't have paws in both worlds. Even though the intentions are pure, the power is too strong for the most pure-hearted of cats. The things they will teach you would only be seen by the worst of rouges."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 21:24

"Starclan is just afraid that someone might be more powerfull then they are." growled Envykit remembering Tigerfrosts words.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 21:29

"Then go on." Ebonyroot stood up and stepped back, leaving him alone. "Go on and follow their footsteps, you will only fall in the end. Just as Bumblepaw did, and Tigerfrost before them, all clouded by hatred and denied by StarClan." She turned her tail and left.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 21:34

He sighed. "Ill think about it." then he layed down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011 - 23:51

OCC: Guys! You didn't wait for me! The main cat of the topic! T.T I'm too lazy to read it all! Someone recap!
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011 - 0:55

Ooc: lol okay :3 Ice wants us to join the DF and ebs and Mel were talking about envy being in the DF but they left, so it's moon, night and bloodpelt now.

Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 0:01

OCC; ok...

IC: Nightpaw twiched his ears,"What a time to be talking about that."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 0:14

Moonpaw looked confused. " What do you mean?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw walking in dream territory   Nightpaw walking in dream territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw walking in dream territory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next