Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:15

Nightpaw walked along the path and sat in his usual spot. He stared down each side, his eyes kept flickering back towards the dark forest. He stood and took a couple steps towards it, he thought he heard some screeches of pain,"Dear starclan: I've officially gone mad." Nightpaw mumbles quietly while walking into the shadowed woods.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:53

Red eyes glowed from the shadowy woods, along with a breath of wind which ruffled the apprentice's fur. "Who dares to intrude in the Place of No Stars?" growled a smooth voice.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:55

Nightpaw widened his amber eyes and bristled his fur,"W-who's there?!" He meowed,"I'm not scared of you!"

OCC: Heh...Despite his ovious sighs of being scared.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:07

A chuckle was heard from behind the scared Nightpaw. "Are you sure, young one? " Another wisp of wind. "Why are you here?" the voice called from high in a tree to the apprentice's left.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:09

He flicked his ears,"Something always seemed to try and pull me here." He changed his voice to a hiss,"I don't know what it was but i'm tired of it, I'm here now so you won't do anything about it!"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:30

"Ahh... You are Nightpaw, yes?" A blur of orange, and a she-cat leapt from the place the voice had been coming from. The large tiger-colored female padded over to Nightpaw.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 7:06

Hazelnut padded from within the trees."Hello Nightpaw."she purred evily."Have you come to join us?"she asked the young tom.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 0:45

"Yes I'm..." Nightpaw tilted his head in confusion,"Hazelnut? Join?" He sat down switching his gaze between the two cats.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 6:55

"What do you want?" she asked.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:13

OCC: Hazel please don't post anymore....Anyone else who wants to post other that teiger, please ask first.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:15

OOC: Hazel. Get out of the topic please. >>

Ignoring her posts. Lets just say you asked, "Join? What do you mean?" or something along those lines.

IC: Tigerfrost chuckled. "Why else would you be pulled here? Deep inside you, you want to join us... The winning side... The Dark Forest."

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:23

OOC: can i post? XD i wanna be the "good cop"

Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:51

OOC: Good cop? o3o Gotta make her join us. But sure. :P

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:22

OOC: mk then i play bumble XD

Bumblepaw entered the clearing with a scowl on his face. "Well you're a sight for sore eyes",he growled at the apprentice who was once his clanmate".

Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2   Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's path thingy dream 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: