Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Almost a Pancake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Ebonyroot stormed away from Four-trees, not knowing where she was going, nor did she honestly care. The surrounding places around her with a blur, her mind unable to take it in from the grief. Family was everything to her, every loss was like being stabbed in the heart. So many deaths so close to each other. Frostfur dying so unexpectedly on such a peaceful night was too much for her, there was nothing she could do to save her. StarClan, what was the point of being a medicine cat if she couldn't save her own sister! She was there when it happened!
The she-cat started to pad across the thunderpath, oblivious to the bright lights that had begun to swiftly come her way.

Almost a Pancake PDt1Qqd Almost a Pancake Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 pm

"Ebonyroot!" a voice yowled, before a silvery blur dashed across the Thunderpath, grabbing the clueless she-cat by the scruff and pulling her to the other side.

"What were you thinking! You could have died!" Icewhisker asked her, almost hissing. He had noticed her leave the gathering with such sadness in her eyes, that he decided to follow her instead of leaving with his own Clan. When he caught up to her, she was already crossing the Thunderpath, without knowing a monster was coming her way. That was the one thing that scared him the most. She didn't even know about the monster, or probably the Thunderpath. Maybe she's upset about Frostfur's death...but why? he asked himself.

OOC: He still don't know about your family xD

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 pm

The she-cat had hardly heard Icewhisker call out her name and let out a soundless yelp as the two of them were scurried across the thunderpath. She hadn't fully realized what was going on until she could finally focus on the large tom and feel the large gust of wind that followed the monster's passing.
"I- I don't-" The she-cat couldn't finish and bent over, starting to sob.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 pm

"It's okay...it's okay. You're safe now, that's what matters." he whispered , trying to sooth her. The tom looked at her, his eyes filled with concern.

"Can you tell me what's wrong? Or why you didn't check to see if any monsters were coming?" he asked her quietly, trying not to scare her.

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Ebonyroot couldn't look up at him, her blurry gaze stuck to the ground below her feet. "My sister. My sister's dead." she choked out. "My sister died and I couldn't do anything to save her!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 pm

"Frostfur is your sister? I'm so sorry Ebonyroot...I'm sorry...I'm upset we couldn't save her...but you know she was loosing to much blood...there was no way to save her...It's not your fault." he meowed, remembering how Raccoontail told him the same thing after his father's death.

"It's okay..." he whispered once again, licking the top of her head soothingly this time.

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Ebonyroot nodded her head sadly, though she couldn't believe him, her heart was too shattered, too broken. There was something she should've done, she shouldn't have given up so easily. StarClan shouldn't have stolen her.
She quieted down as he licked her across the head; While her heart still ached harshly, there was a small spark in it, as if some of the broken pieces were being glued back together with honey. That little act of reassurance had quite the impact. "I still should've had to been able to do something." she muttered, her face stained with tears. "... Thank you, by the way.."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 pm

OOC: Lolz, Ice will make it all better. Oh wow, that could be his catchphrase!

IC: "You did your best. At least she didn't hate you when she died...You're welcome. I couldn't bare to watch you die. I would rather it be me than you." he meowed, a small smile on his face. Even though he was smiling, he still wasn't happy. I don't think there is anything to make me happy right now...he thought sadly, thinking of all the bad things that had happened lately.

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm

ooc:: He has alot of catchphrases. xD
bic::

"I didn't..." Ebonyroot flattened her ears, tears suddenly starting to collect at the side of her eyes once again. "But even now, it'll still be you before me.." she shot him a look, knowing the smile was simply a mask.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: Lol he does, doesn't he xD

IC: "Yes you did...now stop saying that..." he meowed, looking at her while she began to tear up again. He sighed, knowing that her words were true, but he didn't really care at the moment. He stopped smiling after she shot a look at him, telling him she could see through it.

"Ebonyroot...you know me so well and you see right through me...and yet...you don't see how much pain I'm in right now.." he meowed, trying his best to not give it away.

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Ebonyroot flicked her tail and looked the other way once again. This was going to haunt her for her life. "I don't understand..." she muttered.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"Of course you don't...Do you remember my ceremony?" he asked, hoping she would know what he was talking about.

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Ebonyroot flinched, to be honest, she knew exactly what he was talking about; it was something she stored away and hoped would be forgotten. "I'm so sorry..." she replied, her voice low. She didn't know what to say.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 pm

"I shouldn't have brought it up...I knew you would have nothing to say...I'll just be going then." he meowed, standing up, no emotions on his face.

"Don't get yourself killed." he meowed before walking parallel to the Thunderpath. He let out a small sigh as a monster passed by him, ruffling his fur.

Almost a Pancake N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Her head shot up, "Huh- What?" Panic shot through Ebonyroot and she saw in her feet in a matter of moments. "No, wait!" She wasn't sure if she had heard him, interrupted by the rumble of the monster; She didn't waver though.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost a Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost a Pancake   Almost a Pancake Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost a Pancake
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next