Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkkit / Hawkice

Go down 
+3
Jay
Pinely-san
Ebby
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 22:27

Cat Name: Hawkkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Hawkfrost and Runningwind

Familiarity with the series: All the way up to the Power of Three series.

Appearance: A pretty she-cat with hazel fur that is of medium length and has very long and powerful legs, perfect for running swiftly and silently throughout her Clan's territory. She has eyes the color of ice and have a tendancy to become intimidating when she is frightened or angry.

Personality: Short-tempered and naturally good with comebacks, but she acts like that to hide the shy and kind heart that lies within.

Origins: She was born in the Clan and is ready to be 'released' from the nursery and unleashed upon the Apprentice's training.

RP Sample:

Hawkkit was hiding in the shadiest corner of the nursery, her tail flicking back and forth so much that she thought that it might just fall off. She was crouched low, just like how one of the older Apprentices had taught her, and her tiny claws as sharp as talons were unsheathed. Just as she expected, one of the other litter's mothers entered the nursery and that was when she struck. Pouncing with a high pitched yowl that could have rivaled any hawk's, she landed on the startled mother's tail and bit down as hard as she possibly could, pretending that it was a vole.
Just then a large paw swatted her off as if she were a tiny fly and she shook her head to clear it of the ringing. Looking up, she gazed at the warrior that she had come to admire so much that she wanted to be his Apprentice within the next weeks or so, when she would finally reach six moons of age. "What are you doing?" He asked with a slight growl.
"J-just practicing my pouncing! So when I become a warrior, I'll be able to catch the fattest mice!" Hawkkit mewed in hopes of impressing him even in the slightest. Standing up as tall as she could with her long, strong legs she held her chin up to make herself look as if she hadn't just been cuffed so hard that she'd surely feel it later that morning.
"If you yowl like the raptor that you're named after, then you'll scare away all the prey within our entire territory." He meowed with disappointment that was clearly heard. Hawkkit's chin drooped and she sat down, gulping. His next words surprised her, "You have a wonderful range that I hope will improve once you grow into those legs of yours." Then he left her to purr in pleasure and bask in the fact that he'd been impressed with her. Oh, StarClan, please let me be his Apprentice...
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 22:33

This is great. :D Just go read the basic rules, post the secret word, and you should be good to go. n_n
Oh, and choose your clan, of course. :3

Hawkkit / Hawkice PDt1Qqd Hawkkit / Hawkice Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 22:34

o3o..... d@mn o3o thats a really good creation XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Hawkkit / Hawkice N6a5zHfHawkkit / Hawkice IMrnxD6Hawkkit / Hawkice GMXQgOOHawkkit / Hawkice JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Hawkkit / Hawkice GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 22:40

Haha, thank you (both of you). ^3^ I haven't read the series in such a long time that when I found this site I wasn't sure how well I was going to create a cat, let alone a kit. >w<
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 7:50

Remember, boys and girls. I am trying out the secret word PMing thing. ono

Pm me the secret word, please. This is a very good creation. :D

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 12:37

Yeah, this one's incredible ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 14:28

Approved!

Just remember to change your username.

Anonymous

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 14:45

Yup yup! Will do! Thank you!! =3
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:15

Hawkkit / Hawkice 2ihuwkg

ouo don't forget this.
yeah, it'd horrible. >> I was on an art block today, and HAD to draw art for you. xD be impressed. /brick'd

Anonymous

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:31

*insert jawdrop* That's soo much better than what I could have done. XDD My DA link is at the WWW. thingy below my posts if you wanna see how bad my art is.
The sad thing is that since you guys had so many cats in your clan that I changed it to ShadowClan. Or so I was told *glances around*.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 16:41

honestly, not many of them are active. >>
We gotta have a member sweep.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT? 0.o
you can add that pic to your siggie if you want, or not. xD I don't mind.

Anonymous

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:16

Quite a few actually. There were a couple of ShadowClan peeps, then a RiverClan person, at least 2 ThunderClan people, and then perhaps one or two WindClan people. I have no idea... ?_?
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 11:41

Hi hawk my friend

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 12:23

The site is too big for a member sweep, Goldy. ono
It'd take forever.

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 12:33

JAY. You can do a member sweep without deleting each individual member, dude.

And yay!~ Another literate!

Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit / Hawkice   Hawkkit / Hawkice Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkkit / Hawkice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: