Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)

Go down 
+22
Bloo
Cherry
Sleepy
Nightecho
Leo
Snowy
Snake
Celestia
not fish
Black-kit(Started over)
Stormclaw
Echokit
Tigs
Karkitty
Darky
screams I am inactive
Ebby
Moon
Jay
Mud
Moose~Coldglance
Pinely-san
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 12:55

Game Features

-Play as ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan
-Hunt mice, squirrels, rabbits, frogs, fish, and thrushes
-Help your clanmates out! Each clan has a queen, a deputy, and a medicine cat's apprentice that would gladly accept assistance.
-An extensive map (100+ areas) covering almost the entire Forest Territory
-Fight cats of other clans!
-Become a mentor and have an apprentice (+ a kit!)!
-A fully-operational day/night cycle system
-Fall in love and get a mate!
-Rogue/Loner mode (including mates ~*no kits yet, i dont think*~)!
-Weather
-Make your own camp as a rogue!
-Get clan-mates and stuff.. xD
-Hunger and Thirst bars
-A lot more

Disadvantages

-Minor gliches
-Save sometimes doesn't work
-Takes roughly 2 hours to make a full camp
-Some other stuff.. xD

THIS GAME IS REALLY ADDICTING XD

The Website

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) N6a5zHfWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) IMrnxD6Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) GMXQgOOWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 13:45

How do you eat in it with out losing reputation?

Spoiler:

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Whatcolor_isblueWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) 7
Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:01

go to the cat by the freshkill pile and.. yeah :3

and also, drop fresh-kill in the pile to GAIN rep xD

ALLLLSSSOOOOO :D

if you guys havent figured out yet theres another part of the camp xD to the right .w.

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) N6a5zHfWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) IMrnxD6Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) GMXQgOOWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:03

I wants to ask my mom nowah about this site!!!

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:04

on the website, here is the FAQ

and lol mud xD

How do you hunt?
First, press and hold the shift button - this will put you into hunting mode and allow you to see any nearby prey (and twigs!). Once you spot some prey, click it, to make it your target. At this stage, you should be careful to not accidentally step on a twig as this may scare the prey away. Walk up to your prey, but be careful - too close and you’ll scare the prey away. When you think you are close enough to the prey, release the shift button. If you weren’t successful, you were too far away when you released the shift key. The correct walking distance also varies in different prey types.

I just updated from a previous version to another, and I'm experiencing odd glitches. (Previously unlocked bonus shop items are now locked again etc)
Sometimes, when upgrading to the latest version, there will be changes in your game. Unfortunately there is nothing to be done about this, as it is out of my control. All you can do is continue your glitchy game file, make a new one, or stick to the old version.

Does the game work on Mac and Linux computers?
Unfortunately the game runs (and only ever will run) on windows computers.

What program was used to make this?
Game maker 8, which is free to download and use. Or the pro version can be bought which has more features.

Who made 'Warrior Cats: Untold Tales'?
I am the owner and creator of the game. I do not, however, lay claim to the original idea by Erin Hunter, and I give full credit to her for this.

I have a suggestion and/or want to report a glitch, where should I do this?
I like to hear your suggestions for future updates, and reports of bugs and glitches are greatly appreciated. However don’t always expect a reply, as I can’t always be online and I'm sometimes too busy with real life - please respect this. If you want to leave a suggestion or report a glitch or bug, please just drop a quick post right here.

Does this game have viruses?
The answer is no. Many antivirus programs will warn you about the file because its an .exe, and .exes *CAN* be viruses. But this, I can assure you, is not. But don't take my word for it. Yoyogames is a professional business which uses up-to-date virus detection software and won't let you post a game on their website if it has a virus. I hope that clears things up, this game does *NOT* have viruses, nor will it ever.

How do I get off full screen?
Press F4, which will make your game windowed.

Is there a map?
If you are lost in the game map, try looking at the original warrior cats map:
The map layout in the game, was made using reference to the maps in the books, so those maps are pretty accurate if you want to use those to navigate in-game. There is also an in game map which can be accessed by clicking on the map icon in the top right hand side of the screen.
How do I save my progress and exit?
To save your progress, you must talk with your clan leader. They are usually near the entrance of your clan's camp. Talk with them and there'll be an option to save your progress.
To exit, press ESC at anytime. But warning: If you exit without saving, your progress will be lost. Also, if you press ESC it will bring up a menu that will pause the game.

Why doesn't my soon-to-be-mate like me?
You'll need to get acquainted first. Talk to them everyday and give them at least 2 gifts. But you can't just give them a ton of gifts in one day and expect them to fall for you- relationship are a lengthy process that take time! Eventually, if your soon-to-be-mate likes you enough, they'll ask to be your mate.

My game won't load and I know that I saved!!!
The saving issue is due to the fact that it the game either isn't recognizing or can't create the WarriorsSave file. Search your computer for the game's .exe (executable file, which is probably in a folder called DOWNLOADS) and put it somewhere that you'll remember it. Such as the desktop. Then, play it and save. If a file was created at the same place as the .exe called WarriorsSave, it has saved properly. (DO NOT EVER DELETE THE WARRIORSSAVE FILE OR IT WILL ERASE YOUR DATA.)
Hope this helps! :D

I'm a rogue. How do I attract other rogues to move in to dens I make for them?Here's how you make a den for other cats to move in to:
(You must build these other dens in the same area as your own den or other cats will NOT move in!)
1. Lay down a bramble floor. That way the other cats will have something to sleep on!
2. Build some thickets. Other cats will want protection.
3. Put some freshkill in the den so they can eat!
4. Go to sleep every night. When you wake up, there might be a cat in your new den!
(Other cats will keep you safe by killing clan cats that get too close to them.)

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:06

What clan are you in Pine? and my mom said idk, oh and now we have to beat Skyclan and thats it in clan battles

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:10

I am not sure if this is playable on Linux. D:

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:13

Jay. Read the FAQ. o_o;

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:17

Why can I not be ShadowClan? ;n;

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) PDt1Qqd Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:35

you need bonus coins XD

Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 15:11

talk to the elder to get some! Yes, I just figured this out now.....

Spoiler:

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Whatcolor_isblueWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) 7
Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 18:51

ARG
it says i need to lower the graphics resoulution on my comp. or some $h!t like that 💻

2nd life: silverwisp of RCWarrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 18:53

uguysliekthegame?

lol ice just lower it, then .w. xD

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 18:54

I'm useing my friends both of my comps are crashed 💻
Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)   Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 20:07

I need to be on my home comp. but the batteries died on the keyboard and my dad won;t allow me to download anything unless I delete some stuff. But I dun wanna delete FH!!! DX

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats - Untold Tales (its a computer game download =w=)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next