Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:14

Icewhisker nodded and laid down in front of the Moonstone. He looked back at his old mentor before pressing his nose to the cold stone. He blinked a bit before falling asleep.

Icewhisker woke up in WindClan territory, right where he witnessed his father die. Why am I here? he asked himself, something telling him to get away.

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:19

"Because I want you here," hissed a cold, familiar voice. Fallensoul circled Icewhisker, except his body was faded slightly and a chilling, silvery aura radiated from his ghost body. A horrible scar was visible on his back. Fallensoul's pupils were reduced to slits, and his gray eyes were swimming with unreadable dark thoughts. "So, you actually made it this far."

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:22

"Fallensoul..." was all he could say. he was in shock once he heard the voice, but it sounded different. Darker in a way.

"You joined the Dark Forest...I can tell..." he meowed calmly and sat down, watching the dead cat circle him.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:25

He uttered a cruel laugh. "Where else would I go? To the forest of enchanted sparkle-cats who sit around and get fat all day?" He lashed his tail. "Now. Shut your mouth and let me finish. I didn't come here to joke around, understand?" he growled.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:26

Icewhisker nodded, still watching his father circle him.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:38

He stopped moving. "I'm here to tell you to watch your back. I'll tell you this one more time: The fire will melt the ice if the ice is thin." He drew his lips back, and whipped his long, unkempt claws out at his son, snagging his claws on Icewhisker's face.

Then, the dream faded into nothingness.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:41

Icewhisker hissed in pain as the dream faded. He soon woke up, staring at the Moonstone, a worried look on his face. Where Fallensoul's claws had touched him, stun a little like he had an actual wound. He stood up and looked at Ebonyroot. It's time... he told himself.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:21

Ebonyroot looked at him and padded out of the cave. "Ready to go him, Icewhisker?"

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:23

"Yes...but...remember how I had to tell you something?" he meowed, a little hesitant.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:26

Ebonyroot paused and swept her tail over his muzzle, fearing he may speak of his first dream, or other things that may ruin the evening. This was about him."I'll come and visit you tomorrow, but tonight is a night of silence and celebration." she said simply, and headed back tword his home.

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:31

OOC: Sorry I forgot to announce my apprentice. My first apprentice is...COWKIT! Congratz Moo. Some reasons of why you are my next apprentice: You are a good RPer, you are usually on (unlike the other candidates) and I believe everyone would approve of you as my apprentice.

IC: "This can't wait...I need you to know now." he pushed. He still followed Ebonyroot back to his home but quickened his pace and stood in front of her once he was.

"Ebonyroot...I was going to tell you...I love you..." he meowed firmly but sweet at the same time.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:35

Ebonyroot flattened her ears at first, what on earth was so urgent that it couldn't wait until morning?
Then it the words came out, and rang across the clearing. The she-cat simply stood shocked. "W-what are you talking about?" She would have taken it nicely, as a brother or a son, hadn't it been for the strangeness in his his tone and eyes.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:39

"Ebonyroot...I love you...really ever since we met...At the beginning I didn't know it...but...I found out and was to scared to tell you. I know it's breaking the rules of a Medicine Cat but I don't care about that rule much. If it wasn't supposed to be this way, wouldn't it have never happened?" he meowed, still keeping his voice firm so she didn't miss a word.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 15:51

A set of emotions swept over her. She was unsure of what to say. In a new glaze set in her eyes, of many different feelings at once, or perhaps an unrecognizable one.
Ebonyroot stepped forward and licked him sweetly on the cheek. "Let's go back to camp." was all she could say. Avoiding his gaze, she stepped around him and headed into the camp.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 16:02

The large tom sighed, knowing she would have to think but happy that it wasn't an immediate no. He quietly followed Ebonyroot into camp slightly regretting his timing.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: