Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shinepaw is desperate..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:22

Dragonsoul flicked her tail. "You should be on good terms with your friend, before she dies, you know." Dragonsoul mewed. "The clans bicker and sometimes battle, but you dont need to get worked up about it." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:32

"She won't die, not for a long time!" She hissed. "I'm sure of it." She mewed.

Occ- Tell her Mel's future XD

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:36

Dragonsoul showed Shinepaw a vision. Metalfrost, grown up, hatered in hear heart because shinepaw left her. Two Drakforest cats walking up in a errie glow. eyes ready to kill. Metalfrost trys to defend herself but its no use. She runs back to camp, the cats hot on her trail. she gets back and comes to you, the now Thunderclan med cat. but your too late, she dies, and her Son Envykit grows into a killer of the dark forest. "Now do you want that to happen?" she mewed "Because if you continue on thi path it will."

occ- shes makng u think you can prevent it if your better to her
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:41

Occ- Yup, gonna do that

Ic- Shinepaw froze with horror. Her freind, Metalpaw, dies. And she couldnt save her. "I can prevent this, can't I?" She asked, her eyes locked into Dragonsoul's, looking for an answer.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:43

"Perhaps." she mewed "It would certenly help if you were on good terms with her." she mewed. She begen to fad "But somethings....can't be...evaded.." She was complety gone, leaveing Shinepaw to sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:51

Occ- Topic Over Meet me in TC camp

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw is desperate..   Shinepaw is desperate.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinepaw is desperate..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2