Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

taking a walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

taking a walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:07

She looked at Shinepaw, with tears on her face. "No, shes just sensitive." she mewed. Metalpaw layed back down, this time on top of the border. She basked in the sun and tryed to ignore the riverclan cats.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:08

Occ- FIGHT ON X3

Ic- Shinepaw felt a flare of anger inside her. So what if she had a soft heart? So what if Thunderclan was nice enough to let cats into their clan? So what if they were different?

Shinepaw sat up, blinking away the tears. She growled. "I'm no ordinary apprentence." She mewed. "I'm a medicine cat apprentence. You cant hurt me!" Shew mewed. "You'll get in big trouble."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:08

Sleepyyawn looked down from the flash. "Hmph. I think this apprentice is all threats and no claws."

taking a walk - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:09

"I don't think twitching your leg around will do any good. That's very pathetic. A fake leg. The rogues used to make fun of you because of it?" She licked her paw swiftly. Her eyes opened. "..says who?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
taking a walk - Page 3 N6a5zHftaking a walk - Page 3 IMrnxD6taking a walk - Page 3 GMXQgOOtaking a walk - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
taking a walk - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:10

Metalpaw had small legs, but she was agily. Sheing her friend flareing up gave her confidence. She sprang up and unsheathed her claws, as well as the shards of glass in her metal one. "We will fight, if we have to!" she spat.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:10

"Says the warrior code!" She spat.

Ic- Right? O_O

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:11

"You're not coming here to trade herbs, then you are intruding. We then have the right..." He explained swiftly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:12

"Stay away from us!" Metalpaw hissed. "I didn't even mean to cross the border and nither did Shinepaw!"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:14

"You don't have to," she yawned. "But if you insist..." she said. "I saw you," she spat, "cross the border purposely. And.. just so you won't think about that ever again.." She ran up to the apprentice and struck Metalpaw in the chest.

Pinestar used Front Paw Strike. It dealt 18 damage and costed 10 SP.

HP: 120/120

SP: 290/300

taking a walk - Page 3 N6a5zHftaking a walk - Page 3 IMrnxD6taking a walk - Page 3 GMXQgOOtaking a walk - Page 3 JySwIyJ

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:14

Occ- Oh, thats right. Sorry X3

Ic- "Fine then." She spat. Just then Shinepaw had an idea. She turned to Metalpaw, and whispered in her ear, "I have an idea. We'll pad away, and yowl: We Did it! We beat Riverclan! and look back at them, saying, aww, to weak, are they? And then, we'll go back to camp." She backed up, and smiled. I may only be an apprentence. She thought. But i'm smarter than a bunch of lazy cats!

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:16

ooc: i just pwn't her.. XD

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:17

He laughed manically, leaping at Shinepaw with a Leap and Hold. (14 damage, 10 SP)

HP: 110/110

SP: 290/300

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:19

Occ- Ugh, Plan fail...

Ic- Shinepaw padded away. She ignored the attack from Riverclan. She smiled at the Riverclan cats. "Ha, look at them, lying there. Weaklings." She mewed. "We beat them.." She lifted her head up and yowled, "YOU HEAR THAT, WE BEAT RIVERCLAN!" She turned to Metalpaw. "Come on!" She limped though, the atack from Sleepyyawn had ingured her.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinepaw on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:19

Metalpaw struck down "Oww..." she growned. She got back up with fire buring in her icey eyes. She attacked Pinestar with the best attack she knew.

Metalpaw used Lighting strike on Pinestar, dealing 20 damage and used 30 stamina
She ran back to Thunderclan teritory and sat down a ways into the teritory. "you can't get rid of us that easily." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:20

OCC- LISTEN TO MY POSTES HERE D:

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

taking a walk
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next