Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

taking a walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

taking a walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:55 pm

He glared up at the apprentice. "You know this Snowclaw was lying to you." He began. "ThunderClan has never even been in control of the rocks. They constantly attack, bringing up un-needed bloodshed. ThunderClan are greedy, stubborn, fox-hearts." He shot. Then he cocked his head. "We can't trust you not to cross the border if we leave."

taking a walk - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 pm

"Currently, yes." she mewed "Although if you think about it, I wasn't insulting you." she flicked her tail at there "puggy" bodys. "I was being turthfull." she muttered. She got up and stretched her claws over the border, pulling up more grass.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 pm

OCC: @Shine: Y NOT NOD TO ME?! I'M THE MEDDIE! '3'

Hawkpath flattened her ears. "Fat?" She spat. "Your the ones stalking on those rats you call prey!"

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

taking a walk - Page 2 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Shinepaw was sad. She was very sensitive. She sat down, and put her paws over her eyes. Why cant we all just get along! She wailed in her head. Tears streamed down her face, hidden from the Riverclan cats. She looked up at Hawkpath. "I thought we were freinds.." She muttured.

Occ- Poor Shine D: X3

Current life:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinepaw on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm

He sighed. "Fat? You can't blame us for being so much stronger and better hunters..."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm

"Rats, your thinking of Shadowclan." she mewed "We catch what we need, unlike you, eating everything you find, and keeping a full belly so you almost starve during Leafbare." she mewed. Metalpaw ajusted her metal leg, showing it the others by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Hawkpath looked at herself. I'm not fat! She thought to herself. Actually, Hawkpath was fairly skinny. And she wasen't slow either, after all, she was half WindClan.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"Like you could catch prey in the winter yourselves..." Hawkpath growled. "There's no mice in the winter... And even if there were, that leg shining in their faces would scare them off from a forest away!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hawkpath on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Metalpaw looked at Shinepaw, wondering why her friend wasnt backing her up. "Whats wrong Shinepaw?" she asked. "Thunderclan is filled with the best hunters in the forest, she mewed. the sun flashed on her leg, blinding the riverclan cats momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 pm

"You should listen to your friend," she sneered, "she is wise not to pick a fight with us." Pinestar knew they'd cross the border. She had saw Metalpaw cross it when RiverClan wasn't around. She also knew that Shinepaw was lying when she said she knocked Metalpaw into RiverClan territory. She shrugged it off. Shinepaw was obviously trying not to get her tail ripped off by RiverClan. Pinestar gazed at Shinepaw. She has a soft heart..

ooc: GAAAH SO MANY NEW POSTS >:C

ic: Pinestar's eyes were trained on Metalpaw's leg. She snickered. "What kind of contraption is that!? A Twoleg got ahold of you and replaced your leg with a fake one!? You used to be a kittypet, huh?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
taking a walk - Page 2 N6a5zHftaking a walk - Page 2 IMrnxD6taking a walk - Page 2 GMXQgOOtaking a walk - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
taking a walk - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

"Catch what you need? You mean you can't catch enough prey. We don't starve ourselves, thank you very much. I'd rather keep a full belly than an empty one." He said with a mrrow of laughter. "Fools. ThunderClan has always been soft on those disgraces to cats."

Last edited by Sleepyyawn on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

Shinepaw wailed. "It's not fair! we all just can't get along!"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Pinestar got a bit irritated with Shinepaw. "You won't understand," she spat at her, "because you're just an apprentice. If you keep being soft, you'll never understand how to keep yourself alive and become a warrior! Why does ThunderClan have so many kittypets in their Clan?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
taking a walk - Page 2 N6a5zHftaking a walk - Page 2 IMrnxD6taking a walk - Page 2 GMXQgOOtaking a walk - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
taking a walk - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Metalpaw shook her head "I was nevr a kittypet." she mewed. "As a kit I was born in the twoleg place, but we were rouges." "A dog killed my family, and tore off my leg." she looked at it, then at the riverclan cats again. "The twolegs game it to me, as a replacement." she mewed. "And it proves very handy!" she continued to aline it with the sun, flashing it in the Riverclan cats eyes. "haha!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Hawkpath gave out a sigh. "I dont know why, you silly apprentice, want to try and fight us..." She mewed calmly, trying not to loose patince. "Your friend is wise."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk   taking a walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

taking a walk
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next