Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together

Go down 
2 posters

What's your opinion?
1?
Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_lcap0%Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2?
Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_lcap0%Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3?
 0% [ 0 ]
4?
 0% [ 0 ]
5?
 0% [ 0 ]
6?
 0% [ 0 ]
7?
 0% [ 0 ]
8?
 0% [ 0 ]
9?
Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_lcap50%Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
10?
Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_lcap50%Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together   Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 5:34

I'm doing a Re-Review for my fanfic.

My story is based of five trainers' perspectives, namely the Sinnoh Region's Champion, Twila. I know, I messed up the plot line, having Jayson come first, when Twila was supposed to. Each trainer has captured a legendary Pokemon from their own region and is Champion. The plot has taken a pretty good launch for the first two and a half chapters, in my opinion. What do you think? Critiques are allowed, but please, no negative comments. :laa:

Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together   Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:27

My only problem is the capturing of Legendaries. In my idea, there are only one Legendary of each type, ONE Dialga, ONE Celebi, ONE Moltres, ONE Reshiram. . . You get it? And I don't think they should be caught. xD; Because, unlike other Pokemon, they'll surely outlive the Trainer, and still be confined to a Pokeball. Just look at Ninetales, the longest living non-Legendary. She was still in her Pokeball after a couple hundred years.

Other than that, and the fact that some idiot has the ambition to capture all teh legendz (lol) I think it's awesome :3 You should make trainer card. I want to see your protaginist's Pokemon :3

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together   Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 6:12

I only brought Legends into it because it's based on them. They didn't start off with them. However, I like to hear comments. :D Thank you for your contribution.

Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together   Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: Review for Pokemon: Legends Come Together
Page 1 of 1