Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together   Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 4:46

In order for our world to spin, pokemon to battle, plants to grow and seas to rage, we need the legends that rest within in...

Main Characters-

Twila - The Sinnoh Region's Champion, whom has captured the Pokemon Dialga. {Main Character}

Jayson - The Johto Region's Champion, whom has captured the Pokemon Lugia. {Supporting Main Character}

Hunter - The Hoenn Region's Champion, whom has captured the Pokemon Kyogre. {Supporting Main Character}

Elyza - The Kanto Region's Champion, whom has captured the Pokemon Mewtwo. {Supporting Main Character}

Blane - The Unova Region's Champion, whom has captured the Pokemon Reshiram. {Supporting Main Character}
Please note I messed up the plot ine, Twila was supposed to be first. Excuse my fail. The characters listed above are not in order of the chapters, it is just a list.

~~~

[center]Prologue

"Call him. Now." A low, gruff voice commanded to one of his grunts. The grunt looked at the phone and hesitated. At this, the boss stood up, shoved the grunt aside, muttering "Idiot," then picked up the phone himself. He dialed in a number and waited.
Beeeeep..
Beeeeep..
Beeeeep..
"..Who is this?" The voice came from the other end of the line. It was tinged with an accent of some sort. The first man sucked in a breath of air.
"This is Cyrus, leader of Team Galactic." Then there was a pause. The new man smiled on the other end. "In that case, I am Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket; but what is it you want?" Another long pause. Then Cyrus' voice rose again. "I have a proposition for you and Team Rocket."
The Rocket leader raised an eyebrow, even knowing Cyrus couldn't see it. "Of what sorts?"
Cyrus then sat in his chair and gazed at a big screen. "I'm sure you, being the leader of such a fine fleet, have desires?"
Giovanni stroked his Persian. The big cat pokemon began to purr deep in it's throat. "Those I do. But you're point, Cyrus..? I am growing tired of you're additions." Giovanni tickled Persian's chin and it rubbed his hand in delight.
Team Rocket and their patience issues.. "Very well," Cyrus continued, trying to even out his tone. "I wish to have an alliance. I have already recruited Team Magma, Aqua, and Plasma. Team Rocket is the last we need." Cyrus kept staring at the screen. "We can start a revolution. We call it Team Disaster."
Giovanni grinned sharply, then closed his eyes. His chair swiveled into a shadowy marble desk. "Team Disaster it is."
With that, Cyrus hung up, and became mesmerized with the computer screen. On it, was a list of all legendary pokemon.
"Disaster will strike and the legends will fall to our supreme power!"
The words echoed. Through time and space themselves.

Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together I0CCm4

Last edited by Dead | Fallen on Sat 4 Jun 2011 - 4:51; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together   Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011 - 13:07

Chapter One

"Get back here, Typhlosion!" a young, male voice cried irritably. "Typhlooo!" The pokemon dashed over a rock and swung it head back in a victorious screech, skidding to a halt at the edge of a river. Its trainer stopped in a puff of dirt a few feet away. "Typhlosion, not again! Come on, it was just washed this morning!" Typhlosion blinked, looking rather guilty, and set the hat down. It stepped back and looked up at the trainer.
The trainer frowned and crossed his arms. "Oh no. I'm not falling for that again."
Typhlosion tilted it's head innocently, as if saying this was not a trick.
The trainer laughed. "So I finally win." He bent down and reached for his hat. But just as he was to close his fingers over it, the pokemon snatched it away in his jaws and tossed it into the sluggish, clear river. The trainer gritted his teeth and shook his head. "Oh, you're dead now!" He snatched his hat from the mud, and another chase began to erupt.
"Jayson! You're late for lunch!"
The trainer tripped on a rock, fell to the ground, face first into a basket of fresh, ripe oran berries. He growled and lifted his face up to the looming figure of his mother. "Jayson, what will I do with you..."
"But mom, Typhlosion--"
"Enough about Typlosion, dear. I called you to eat and you didn't listen." She sighed, then a little smile broke her lips. "Come on now. I'll wash you're hat later."
With that, she swept off to the house. Jayson picked himself off the grass, dusted out his shirt and pants, and beckoned to Typhlosion.
"Come on, buddy. I'm sure you're hungry after that."
And they trotted back to the house.

~~~

Jayson's hand slipped under the dinner table, and he felt the sliver of meat vanish from his hand. Then he quickly acted as if nothing had happened; and stuffed another meatball into his mouth.
"I saw that."
Jayson blinked in alarm. His dad, glasses slid down to the middle of the bridge of his nose, had seen him slip some meat to his Staravia. "Sorry... Staravia kept pecking my leg, so I gave him some roast."
His dad just chuckled, then put his fork and knife down. "Jayson, you're mother and I have exciting news for you."
The trainer raised an eyebrow, then munched a celeri strip. "It's not a baby, is it?" His voice was lowered in dismay.
His mother exchanged a look with his father and they both laughed. Then his mother spoke up. "No, dear. It's better. You're going to the Sinnoh region with Laila!"
There was a clang as Jayson's fork dropped from his hand. This was his life long dream, aside from being the Johto champion, which he was. "Really?!"
His dad gave him a hardy pat on the left shoulder. "You betcha! Think of all the new people, and most important, the new pokemon."
Typhlosion peered up next to Jayson, appearing excited. Staravia darted out from the table and cried joyfully. "Star! Star!"
As Jayson tried to calm his pokemon down, he began to realize something. The Sinnoh region was very far away, and he wouldn't see certain people for a long time; aside from his best friend whom would be with him. But I've done it once, I'll do it again.
He sat back up on the table and finished up his meal, or what was left of it.

That night, the trainer lay in his bed, just thinking. Tomorrow was the trip, he had all his bags packed and his pokemon all set. Wait. What about Lugia..?
The legendary pokemon's name hung in the air like a thick mist. Before Jayson had challenged the Elite Four, at a place called the Whirl Islands, he had met the legendary guardian of the sea, Lugia. The pokemon had accepted him into it's presence, and extraordinarily, allowed capture.
Jayson leaned off the side of his bed and grabbed the masterball that held Lugia.
"Come on out." The purple ball opened, and a large white dragon-like pokemon appeared at the foot of his bed. It simply blinked.
Jayson held out a hand and Lugia's snout brushed it lightly. The pokemon spoke with telepathy that only Jayson could hear: "What is it? I sense joy."
Jayson sighed, then spoke in a whisper. "We're going to the Sinnoh region...Will you come?"
Lugia was very still for what seemed like decades. Then it's telepathic voice rose again. "I will come. I have accomplices that can protect the seas."
Jayson flopped back onto his bed. "I'll miss my parents. But I'll have Laila with me."
Lugia shifted it's folded wings. "You have feelings for her." A flicker of amusement crept into Lugia's eyes.
Jayson frowned and held an embarrassed glare at the Sea Guardian, then pulled the blanket over his shoulders.
"Good night, Lugia." The pokemon nodded in response, and the trainer returned Lugia to the masterball.

~~~

"Jayson! You'll be late for the ship!" His mother's voice rang into the room, and Jayson yelped in surprise, falling out of his bed. He frantically found some clothes, and grabbed his bag and pokeballs. "I'm coming!" he yelled, scrambling down the stairs, fast as a Ratatta.
He snatched two waffles off the kitchen table and ripping the door open. "Hold you're Ponytas!"
His mother placed her hand on her quivering son's shoulder and he blinked, looking up at her. "I'm gonna be late--"
"Hush." She slipped her hand off of him. "Listen, Jayson, I love you, and I'm gonna miss you. I know you're Johto's champion, and you defeated Team Rocket, and I know you caught Lugia itself. But I'm going to worry about you."
Jayson hugged her and they embraced each other for a moment. "Don't worry, mom. I'll have Laila with me, and I can always call you with my Pokegear."
His mom patted his back and kissed his head. "Now run along, or you'll be late!"
And so Jayson resumed his desperate rush to the boat.

Last edited by Dead | Fallen on Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 14:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together   Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together EmptyThu 2 Jun 2011 - 16:13

Chapter Two

Far away, in the region that started before all, there was a different trainer. She was clad in a tank top covered by a coat, a skirt, with a small scarf waving behind her in the wind. The trainer's name was Twila, the Champion of the Sinnoh Region. She was heading to a small seaside city, Canalave City, to go fishing with her Super Rod, an extremely strong fishing rod, for the Pokemon Milotic. She pulled her National Pokedex out of her coat pocket and began scanning the endless lists of Pokemon. It had recently been updated to hold the Unova Region's Pokemon. Twila's attention was grabbed by the legendary Pokemon. Recently, she'd been studying them and their behaviors with her mentor, Professor Rowan. "So different.." she mumbled to herself.
Twila was not an entirely ordinary person. Extraordinary was a better term.
The young blue-haired girl had actually caught one of the most powerful Pokemon in the universe. Dialga, the Pokemon that made the very time flow.

It had all started on her first journey ever. Twila had been asked to complete a Sinnoh Pokedex for Prof. Rowan, but it had turned out to be much more. Twila had begun to gather her very own team of Pokemon, and eventually, decided to take on Sinnoh's Gym Leaders. Sometimes accompanied by her rival, David.
But it was never just that easy.

On the way, she had been confronted multiple times by an evil gang of people known as Team Galactic. Their intention was to steal the power of Pokemon, and make it their own. Nearing the end of Twila's journey, on her way to her final Gym Badge, she'd had to venture into Mt. Coronet, the mountain range that splits the Sinnoh Region in half. Once at the ice-capped top, she had found that the legendary Pokemon, Dialga, was having it's energy drained by Team Galactic's leader, Cyrus. She had beaten him in the final confrontation, and he and Team Galactic had vanished, leaving Dialga awaiting Twila's challenge. Twila and her Pokemon team had defeated Dialga, whom had allowed itself to be captured. Then, Twila had proceeded to beat the Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia, and thus, complete her quest.

~~~

Dialga's very words still echoed in Twila's mind as she fished: "Thou hast shown thine true valor. I bestow great fortune unto thou, young trainer. I allow my capture."
Those words... Twila thought. I understand and yet I don't. Why would he allow capture? Why hadn't he just destroyed Team Galactic?
But as Professor Rowan had said: "The legends of our world will never cease to amaze us and make us question."
She tightened her grip on her fishing rod and began reeling in furiously. "Oh, man, this one's big!" she grunted, nearly falling in the sea. After a worthy fight and several curses, the Pokemon on the other end finally gave up it's thrashing and it's head broke the surface. It was a Milotic. The two ribbons on it's head sparkled lustrously in the sunlight, and it's creamy snake-like body was still. The Pokemon cocked its head while Twila registered it on her Pokedex. Twila then set the Milotic free and packed her things away. She walked over the iron bridge and entered the Canalave Library. The cashier waved at Twila. "'Morning, Twila."
"Good morning."
Twila went into the elevator and it took her to the top floor. When she exited, she blinked. There, sitting statue-still and eyes glued to a book, was her best friend and rival, David.
David reading books?!
She trotted over to the table and sat in front of him.
"David," Twila said. But he hadn't heard.
She tapped his head. "David!"
The blonde-haired boy jolted and he fumbled the book. "Twila, you nearly made me lose my page! ..Er, sorry." He showed Twila the cover of the book. The title read: The Mysteries of the Pokemon World: Questions and Answers. On the cover was the Unown alphabet.
David appeared to be embarrassed to be caught with a book in front of his best friend. "I-It's for Professor Rowan!" he huffed.
Twila raised an eyebrow. "I thought that was Lucas' job, running errands for him."
David went a bit red and knit his eyebrows together sheepishly. "I can study, too, you know."
Twila rolled her eyes and studied the cover some more. "What is is you're reading, anyways?" she asked. David flipped the book around and showed Twila the page he was on. It had a picture of a long, green snake-like Pokemon called Rayquaza on it. "I'm reading about legendary Pokemon," David replied, then grinned. "I wanna catch one someday, maybe even all of them!" he joked. "But it's actually pretty interesting. There are so many things scientists don't know about them. Like, how the came to be, how long they were here, and why they don't evolve."
Twila rubbed her chin. "True... I mean, Dialga hasn't evolved and I don't think he will ever--"
A loud, thunderous horn sounded.
David's eyes lit up with the brilliant flame of challenge. "The Regional trainers are here!"
Twila tilted her head and was about to ask more, but David bolted off. "Wait for me!" Twila cried irritably, and followed her friend to the docks.
This was the beginning of quite an adventure.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together   Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 5:19

Chapter Three

The boat lurched as the ramps and massive doors of the S.S. Lapras swung open, and hundreds of trainers poured out of the boat and onto Canalave City's docks. The local Gym Leader, Byron, watched from a nearby bench, and chuckled. "More challenges await me."
One trainer in particular, from the Unova region, shoved through the crowd and stood in front of the Gym Leader. "Are you a Sinnoh Gym Leader?"
Byron nodded.
The trainer curled a fist. "I want to challenge you!" he declared.
Byron sighed. "Not yet, sorry. You'll have to challenge Roark of Oreberg City, then Gardenia of Eterna City, then Crasher Wake of Pastoria City, then Fantina of Hearthome City, then me, at good 'ol Canalave City." Byron grinned, and stood. "Hope I helped!" And he vanished into the crowd, pushing aside trainers to get back to the quiet of his gym, leaving the Unova trainer with a blank look.
Let's see, what was the first one...? Oreberg! Have to get there. Have to get there!
He began to charge through the trainers again, uttering a few "Move it!"s and "Outta my way!"s, until he came to the edge of the crowd. He nearly bumped right into David and Twila. David frowned and pointed his index finger at the Unova boy. "Listen, buddy--"
"Cut the chatter, where is Oreberg City?!"
"Who cares where it is? You nearly knocked me over!"
The two trainers held a glaring contest with each other, but the new trainer blinked and it ended with a triumphant humph from David.
The Unova trainer rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess you wanna know who I am now; I'm Blane, the Unova Region's Champion." Take that! He puffed out his chest pridefully.
David stuck out his tongue and puffed his own chest out. "Well I'm David, Sinnoh's Cha--"
Twila grabbed David's shoulder and pulled him back. She cast an apologetic glance at Blane, who ignored it, still holding his position. "I'm sorry about this. I'm Twila, Sinnoh's real Champion." She patted David's shoulder and he sniffled dryly. "And this is David, my best friend."
David reluctantly held out a hand as Twila nudged him, and Blane decided to shake it.

~~~

"So, I hear this Professor Rowan guy is pretty rough?" Blane asked as the walked. David was busy doodling on his Poketch, so Twila answered.
"He's not bad once you get to know him, but good luck newbies." She laughed. "How is Professor Juniper?"
Blane sighed and ate a candy from his pocket. "She's alright, but on my opinion, a bit lazy."
The three of them were off to Oreberg city, so Blane could challenge Roark, the first Sinnoh Gym leader. "I don't want to face Sinnoh's Elite Four, I just want the Gym Badges," Blane said. Twila blinked.
"Why not?"
"Because Garchomp... it scares me. I know she has one. I was beaten brutally when I was little by one... ever since, I've been afraid of Garchomps."

:laa: :saysplz: This will continue shortly. Thank you for reading!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together   Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Fanfic: Legends come Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: