Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unborn Darkness

Go down 
+9
Pinely-san
not fish
Snowy
Mossy
Icee
Sandlyness
Snake
Sleepy
Hawkie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Unborn Darkness - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:14

"Okay!"the she-cat mewed.What the dark forest?Why is she angry at me?

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:21

Scarletfire hissed, "you're just as annoying! So if you expect not to get hurt, i'd suggest staying quiet.. the way I like it.." She really hated it when people argued around her. It made her mad.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Unborn Darkness - Page 10 N6a5zHfUnborn Darkness - Page 10 IMrnxD6Unborn Darkness - Page 10 GMXQgOOUnborn Darkness - Page 10 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Unborn Darkness - Page 10 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:23

"The world is cruel"the she-cat replied calmly."I always expect pain from everyone.".She shot a glance at the tree she had been on."Even family"

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:26

"Aww... the little kitty's family hurts her..." Scarletfire cackled. "If you expect my sympathy, you're crazy.."

Unborn Darkness - Page 10 N6a5zHfUnborn Darkness - Page 10 IMrnxD6Unborn Darkness - Page 10 GMXQgOOUnborn Darkness - Page 10 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:44

"I never said that!"the spotted cat yowled."What's so evil about me?"she muttered.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 8:28

The cat watched, pure amusement reflecting in the chips of ice.
"It's so amusing to watch all of you. All I ever did was watch you. And then you started fighting."
It was a she-cat.
"But I suppose I should just have to spoil the fun and come out."
There was a rustling and a figure leapt from a branch farther away than the spotted cat had thought she was in. Her fur was white, bright and glowing in the night. Her legs were half way covered in black fur, as if she had long, black socks on. The tip of her tail and her ears were black. The cat had an odd diamond-shaped mark on her nose and under her eyes were black streaks like claw marks.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Unborn Darkness - Page 10 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 13:50

"I never would've thought being cowardly was fun.." Scarletfire sat and curled her tail around her paws neatly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 14:33

"Coward.." muttered Envyshadow, who didnt even buge from the attack. "And you are?" he asked the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:23

"Why do you care?"
She said.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:41

Envyshadow sat down and srugged "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 16:21

"Oh, of course we wouldn't want to know who the cat in the trees was who was spying on us.."

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 17:23

Icewind sighed. "Look, I'f you're willing to work with us, it's fine with me, but if you're working against us... I think you get the picture... Why do you not speak your name?"

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Unborn Darkness - Page 10 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 18:57

"It depends. What do you wish to accomplish?"
She payed no mind to the mocking words of Scarletfire. A cat like her didn't need to pay attention to those who made fools of themselves.
"My name remains unspoken... because it should not matter. Giving names is like trying to accomplish becoming friends with all you speak to."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 21:17

"That just proves how ignorant you are.." she muttered. She let out a bored yawn and leaned back onto a tree trunk. "Names aren't for making friends. They're when you strike fear into your victim's hearts and when cats hear your name, they'll shudder in fear. No one will think of you as "the cat"." Scarletfire glared at Shadowfoot. "I'm guessing your name is Blackfoot?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 6:38

"Your name is your identety." Envyshadow mewed. "We all know each others names, not because we are friends but becauses its who we are, and we are proud of it." he looked at the cat "So you must not be proud of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unborn Darkness
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next