Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 16:21

the black cat with a white right paw just like Lightiningpaw's bit down on Bumbleflight's muzzle,"how dare you try and stop me!"he spat and slashed at him,he grabed Lightiningpaw's scruff and let go of the side of the gorge to plumet down into the darkness at the bottom

"NO!!!"Lightiningpaw screeched at him,but,they landed,him supporting her,he licked his jaws free of the blood of Bumbleflight and came over to touch Lightiningpaw and heal her wounds,"W-w-wh-"she began

The tom cut her off,"I am Dispare,your future,and I just saved your mare,living life,"he meowed sharply

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 2889_Germany

Last edited by Sand~Lightiningpaw on Sat 7 May 2011 - 7:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 20:16

Just then a battle scared black she cat walked out of the darkness, as well as Solfang close behind. Dragonsoul saw Snakefire and gasped. "Snakefire...!" Solfangs eyes were full of disgust as she watched the cats.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 7:53

"How..."Lightiningpaw asked but she could find the words

"Without you and Snakefire,I won't be born,so,the least I could do is save your life,"he meowed flicking his tail,he heard some of the cats he knew from the Dark Forest's voices above their heads,he looked up,"right now,I have to save my future,"

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 10:23

ooc-Sand,You KNOW you can't control other peoples cats!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 10:26

Occ- yeah sand wtf
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 18:41

OOC: ah...he's my 4th life,so,I think I can...! .3.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 19:47

oov-Really?Bumbleflight?

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 8:51

OOC: no!!! this is Dispare,read my post before this one! >.>

and,the reson it says,"Without you and Snakefire,I won't be born,so,the least I could do is save your life,"is because,Sanke and Lightining's Daughter,Nighteye,is Dispare's mom,so without her being born,he won't be born...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 8:54

Occ- ohh ok

Ic- Solfang pushed Dragonsouk into the darkness and they watched...
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 9:02

OOC:ok,good! :D

IC:Dispare bounded over to a pile of rocks,they looked very lose and they weren't even anywhere near the top of the gorge

"You can't climb that!"she hissed to him

Dispare only flicked his ear and sniffed the rocks and found a hole and padded into it

Lightiningpaw saw this,she follwed him in,she thought it would just be a hole,but no,it was a tunnel! they followed it for a little while and soon arrived at the top of the gorge again,Lightiningpaw was still full of questions for Dispare,but,she could tell that it was not the time nor the place to ask...

Dispare leaped in front of Solfang"what are you doing!"he hissed

OOC:can Solfang and Dispare be enimies to the death! :D they hate each other,in other words...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 9:05

Umm sure

Ic- Solfangs eyes glowed she jumped out and pinned the cat down. Dragonsoul jumped out and ran to his neck, she bit down and pulled him up from under Solfang befor throwing him to thr side. "This is our teritory we can be here if we want, we havent crossed Starclns border yet!" Dragonsoul hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 9:18

Dispare heved himself up and let out an evil chuckle,he slowly raised his head to show his ice blue eyes,the white gleam like in usual cats eys was scarlet,"who said I worked on StarClan's side!"he leaped and grabbed Dragonsoul's throut,shook her viggeriously and throught her down into the gorge,he then pounced on Solfang and dug invisable claws into her chest making blood spert in all directions,some went onto his gleaming fangs,but all he did was lick them and left the scarlet residow on his well musled jaws

Lightiningpaw stared in disbeleaf,how could a cat realated to me,although my now and then nerve shatter,be so...so...she couldn't think of the words

OOC:no cat knows this,but he is suppost to be like Scourge,that's why he looks a lot like Lightiningpaw how looks a lot like Scourge...

Last edited by Sand~Lightiningpaw on Sun 15 May 2011 - 8:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 12:49

Ic- Solfang smilec, she got up like nothing had happened to her. "Just like you, I have no heart, i have no phisical body, you cant kill me." she lookec down and saw Dragonsoul getting up. "You cant kill her either." she added. "wether your Starclan or not, this is our teritory." Dragonsoul climbed up and stood, her pelt no more vlood stained than usuall "Get out of here." she hissed. Solfang flicked her tail. Long forgotten dark forest warriors ran out of the shaodws and overed the stranger in a heap of claws and teath. When they left, the too warriors we gone.

Occ- you will not get them :D
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 15:04

Dispare looked at the two she-cats disapper,he shoved his way throught the mobbing cats,they were so busy thinking that they were attacking him,his small frame was easy to escape with,he turned Lightiningpaw back around and padded over toward where Sankefire,Bumbleflight,and Sandnose were

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 16:26

dragonsoul had snuck back, she silently followed the cat untilo she saw snakefire. She climbed at tree UNSEEN and sat to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: