Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw Empty
PostSubject: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:03

Snakefire opened his eyes and saw the place he went to only in his sleep. He streatched and stood up, looking around for anyone he might have known.

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:14

Sandnose and Lightiningpaw's head were together in whispers as they walk toward Snakefire,"oh,look,mom!"Lightiningpaw meowed with delight as he came into view,"there's a plump mouse and I'm going to...catch it!" she yowled as she popunced on Snakefire pulling him playfuly to the ground

Sandnose stood there watching her daughter with her new mate,he rwhiskers twiched,"ah,"she meowed to begin to brake up ther play fighting,"this was the way I felt with your father,Winterslash!"she meowed to Lightiningpaw

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:21

Snakefire laughed with happiness as he saw lightningpaw. When he saw Sandnose he dipped his head, "hello Sandnose, it's great to meet you".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:29

Sandnos ecuffed him over the ears,"you don't have to be formal just because I'm dead!"she purred,"just look at her!"she meowed flicking her tail at Lightiningpaw,"she back talked me when I was telling her her destiny for StarClan's sake!"

Lightiningpaw's ears turned hot with emberasment at her mother saying that

Sandnose's eye's lost their amused glow,"but,she has grown into a fine young cat,"she purred at praising her daughter,she turned to Snakefire,"you must be proud to have her!"she asked him

OOC:Sand will soon be the naggy mother-in-StarClan!!! XD

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:40

"Yes i'm glad she's here", he purred looking at Lightningpaw with adoring eyes. He smiled at Sandnose,"I'm glad i meet her when i visited ThunderClan, and that she was the one who tried hardest to save me when I was in ShadowClan. He nuzzled Lightningpaw, "I'm glad i met her".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:48

Lightiningpaw licked him back and shuved him to the side with a strong paw playfuly,"get off me,you big lump!"she purred and batted the tip of his muzzle with her white right paw

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:55

Snakefire laughed and started to sprint away, "catch me if you can".
He then bumped into a tree and died.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:01

Lightiningpaw bounded after him,she had traveled her with her mother many times,she was carefree and running as fast as the wind could carry her paws

Sandnose rolled her eyes and bounded off toward the 2 young cats,she sniffed the air and noticed where they all were,"stop!"she yowled as loud as she could,"we are almost to the Dark Forest boarder!"she called

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:10

Snakefire stopped as a scent that he had smelled to many times in his dreams arose. He looked at the place and saw the dark area. His fur stood up on end and he shivered.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:21

Lightiningpaw was still at full speed toward Snakefire and drawing closer to the darkness

"STOP!!!"Sandnose yowled at Lightiningpaw

Lightiningpaw heard her mother that time and skidded to astop,but,the leaf mold still sent her flying toward the darkness

ah,i hope she stops befor eht eboarder,Sandnose hoped,because it's a...

"GORGE!!!"Lightiningpaw's shreek broke the silence bettween all of the cats spiliting the air like Gunfire,her eeys widened with terror,she felt the ground beneth her paws disapear,she was marely clinging onto a jutting branch byher front paws,"help!!!" she wailed,hopping that her pleas didn't atract any Dark Forest cats to make them angery that she was in their boarder

OOC:all peeps with Dark Forest cats may join! ^^

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:27

Snakefire gasped and sprinted towards Lightningpaw. As he neared her a shadow knocked him to his side. He looked up and saw the cat who haunted his dreams. He didn't know his name but he knew what he looked like.

The battle-scarred cat looked at Snakefire with teal eyes full of hatered.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:38

Sandnose rammed into the unknown cat,"you belong in your own territory!"sshe spat,most cats never saw her this angery,but,she dispised Dark Forest cats

Lightiningpaw's paws were scrabling for a hold,she then saw a jutting ledge and leaped onto it,it was within leaping distince of the other side of the gorge,"I'm on a ledge!" she called to her mother and Snakefire,she heard the spitting of her mother,but did not ask

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:43

Snakefire went towards the ledge and grabbed her scruff, and started to pull her up.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:46

Lightiningpaw gripped the side of the gorge with her claws to help him

Just then,a cat theat looked exactly like Lightiningpaw leaped across the gorge,scarlet claws glaming and scored his claws down Lightiningp[aw's flanks,bringing her down and out of Snakefire's grip

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 14:52

Snakefire hissed and tried the shove the cat away and then the oddest thing happened. The cat who had attacked him held the Dark Forest cat back. Snakefire looked at him and he shrugged and meowed, "I have to save the only path I have into the living world". Snakefire only blinked and tried to help Lightningpaw.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw   Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakefire talk's to sandnose and Lightningpaw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next