Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Demon Nightmare/Dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:23

"As much as i want!" she said triumphantly as the former leader of Sky Clan was dragged in by the scruff. "D-d-do what ever she says... Th-th-thats an order..."

OOC: what was your clan before demon clan?

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:24

OOC: what, like a mdae-up clan, or my real clan?
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:27

OOC: Whatever. made-up i guess...

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:28

OOC: ok, well, i'm gonna make it Skyclan.....

IN: Rainfall froze when she saw her former leader. His pelt was ruffled and he looked as if he hadn't eaten in moons. "What have you done to him?" she asked, horrified.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:32

"He has been our prisoner for moons. And it will happen to you too, if im in a GOOD mood..."

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:33

Rainfall hissed yet again, feeling defiant. "Do what you want to me. It can't possibly be worse than what my love did.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Nov 2009 - 14:07

"Rainfall?" Bramblefire said as she was shoved in by a slave. "We found her running through the forest." the slave said to Tigerstar
OOC: I have no idea where we are I just wanted to post. By the way I'll be able to come on regularly soon. Sorry my computer had a virus. I'm on my moms iPod right now.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Nov 2009 - 16:22

She dipped her head in ackolegement (or however you spell it Lol!) "Put her in a cell." She turned back to Rainfall. "What about spending the rest of eternity with him?" she said as another servant brought in Ravenclaw, her past love.

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Wed 4 Nov 2009 - 2:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Nov 2009 - 16:29

"No!" Bramblefire yowled,"I will not become a prisoner to scum like you!". She ran to Rainfall's side. "And I'm not leaving without her!"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Nov 2009 - 18:51

OOC: can my past love be called.......Ravenclaw?

IN: "No...." Rainfall whispered, her eyes wide with tears. "No.....why?" she began to beg him. "Why did you do that to me?".
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 2:27

"You aren't worthy of being mates with ME." Ravenclaw spat.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 15:49

Rainfall froze. She suddenly felt numb, felt no emotion. She just let the gaurds lead her away to the cell she would share with Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 15:55

"No! Rainfall!" Bramblefire yowled at the top of her lungs as she ran after her friend. "Rainfall." she whispered as she realized she was lost and missing her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 18:20

Rainfall faintly heard her friend, but the thundering in her ears was too loud. She felt as if she might explode.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2009 - 18:31

Bramblefire sat down in the cool dirt hoping here friend would come and sit with her like they always did in the dream world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demon Nightmare/Dream
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next