Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Demon Nightmare/Dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:13

Rainfall didn't realize that she had lost Tigerstar's trail until she had gone completely through Thunderclan territory and was racing across Shadowclan's border. She reached a full stop and sniffed at the air. Rainfall hung her head dejectedly. She had lost the trail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:15

Bramblefire got to the edge of ThunderClan before realizing she hadn't found Rainfall's trail yet. But instead of giving up she kept going.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:19

The cats in Shadow Clan had been warned by Tigerstar of some cats that may come near. They were told to capture them in return for alot of fresh prey. There were patrols all around the border. 1 patrol with Darkfang, Bloodtooth, and Nightclaw smelled wind clan and thunder clan. Just as Tigerstar had described them. They ran over silently and surrounded them. They closed in on Rainfall and took her down. They tied her up and took her to the leader, Demonstar.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:23

Bramblefire got there just in time to see the Shadowclan cats take Rainfall away. "No!" Bramblefire yowled at the ShadowClan cats, "I will not lose my friend again!" And she ran over to them not feeling pain at all and clawed the nearest one.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:26

The others heard the yowls and came to help. They got restaints on Bramblefire and took them both to Demonstar. "Well, well, well. look who we have here. Its little RainKIT and BrambleKIT!" He sneered loudly. The other Shadow Clan cats laughed at Rainfall and Bramblefire.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:31

Bramblefire spat at the ground in front of his paws. "Go to DemonClan!"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:32

"Hehehe... I AM Demon Clan..." He transformed into a firey demon.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:39

"Well, well. Why am I not surprised?" She asked sarcastically. Then she shifted her paws "So. What are you gonna do to us, you sorry excuse for a demon?
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:48

Rainfall sat there, staring in horror and utter amazement around her. She stared at her friend for quite awhile after she made the 'sorry excuse' comment.
The bravely, Rainfall stepped forward, and all fell silent. She shifted her feet, not wanting to be in the spotlight. Where is Tigerstar? Rainfall asked, no fear in her eyes. I demand to speak with her and her alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:54

Bramblefire stepped forward next to her friend, "You better do it or I'll... I'll..."

OOC: Leaving a place for someone to cut in
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 17:58

Bramblefire, i don't think you should threaten them. Rainfall muttered softly to her injured friend. I should be making threats, i have more strength. Rainfall looked pointedly at Bramblefire's side and throat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 18:01

"I know." she muttered softly before falling to her side with a thud because she realized she was hurt and she became numb
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 18:08

HA! shouted Demonstar.

OOC: sorry, tiger!! i just wanted to keep the story moving along, and you were gone.

Rainfall made as if to see if Bramblefire was alright, but decided against it. Don't hurt her she said in a quiet voice, too quiet to not mean harm to anyone who disobeyed her. Why would we try? inquired Demonstar, now smiling a soft smile. You know i don't trust anybody, much less you Rainfall said in the same soft voice. Now take me to Tigerstar, before i do something worse.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 18:14

Bramblefire jolted upright. "Sorry Rainfall. My wound made me go numb." she whispered to her friend
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 18:23

Don't worry about it Rainfall said, still watching Demonstar.
Take me to Tigerstar she said with her teeth clenched.

I'm afraid i can't do that he replied, calmly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Nightmare/Dream   A Demon Nightmare/Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demon Nightmare/Dream
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next