Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Meeting

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 6:23

"Im hefe because of Solfang, and the longer I stay, the more evil sucks into me." she mewed "Shinepaw has hate in her heart, and she will have hate untill she meets Metal, when she dose, her heart will be pure." she looked at Shadowsong "Thats why I sent her to thunderclan." "Had she stayed in Shadiowclan, her darkened heart would overcome her, and she would end up here." she looked at Solfang "I dont want to be here and Solfang knows it." she mewed "But soon, it will be too late anyway."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 6:48

"Im hre because of Solfang, she brought me here." Dragonsoul begein "Shinepaw has hate in her heart, and as long as she has hate on her heart, she will end up here." she continued "I sent her to thunderclan bevause theres a pure soul there, she will meet, and befriend." she went on "When she dose, her heart will be pure again and she will not end up here.....like I have."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 19:46

OOC: umm.. two posts?? o.o

ic: Shadowsong sighed, closing her eyes. "You didn't have to come here, you know. I bet Starclan were waiting too when you died. But I'm sorry Dragonsoul. I don't know where I might end up later on in life, and I don't want to find out right now." She meowed. "But honestly, I hope it isn't here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 12:19

"Solfang let go of her." Dragonsoul mewed turning away. "I may live here, but i have split feelings about good and bad....."

Occ- ima leave it at that now GET OUT :P jk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3