Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icekit's dream

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Icekit's dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2009 - 19:55

thinking Icekit then wondered who her real mentor would be, "oh, well ok then, but its still not funny!!" Icekit protested
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2009 - 19:56

sorry i accidently posted this twice so i erased it and it wont go away and yea

Last edited by Icekit on Thu 1 Oct 2009 - 20:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2009 - 19:59

" If you want to be my mentor then come to Shadowclan, we need more warriors." Sleetkit calmly said though her fur was still fluffed.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 7:19

Echopaw looked offended. "Why would I go to ShadowClan?" She thought of frogs and how they would taste.She let out a shudder.Why did she feel mentoring would be easiest with the most flea bitten kits?

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 9:05

yea and im not a kittypet rosepaw snarled i was never a kittypet and never would.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 11:56

Flamekit walked into the clearing and went up to his sister. "Hi Echopaw." He rubbed their muzzles together. "Who are you kits and why would Echopaw want to join Shadowclan. 1: They are all stubborn. 2: She has me in Riverclan and I would be lonely without her. We are kin. Remember when I moved to Riverclan from Windclan. It is a lot easier now that I have lived there for a while now." Flamepelt looked at the stubborn, stupid kit that thought Echopaw should come to Shadowclan.

OCC: The kit I'm talking about is Sleetkit

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 15:14

occ:yes we know but you shouldnt say that shes stupid because she not ok

hi flamekit rosepaw said exatrualy what brings you to dream teritory she asked.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 16:25

"FLEE BITTEN?! HOW DARE YOU!!AT LEAST SHADOWCLAN DON'T HAVE THEIR BRAINS SWIMING WITH THE FISHES!!!!!!!!" Sleetkit screeched with anger
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 16:41

"Grrr! At least we are not in the pine forest and sleeping with the squirrels!" Flamekit pounced and pinned Sleetkit down. "Want to say sorry? Also Rosepaw I don't know."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 18:27

" Let her go!" Icekit hurled her self at Flamekit and bit hard on the tip of his tail
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2009 - 18:30

"WHAT SHADOWCLAN CAT IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD SAY SORRY TO A FISH-FOR-BRAINS?!" Sleetkit snarled
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Oct 2009 - 5:01

"How dare you!" Flamekit grabbed Sleetkit in his mouth and ran into the forest and threw him off a cliff. "How you like me now? Your going to be swimming with the fishes. Ha Ha Ha!" Flamekit knew that he shouldn't of done that but he couldn't stand any Shadowclan cat making fun of him or his kin.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Oct 2009 - 12:16

Echopaw let out a screech of suprise as Sleetkit plumeted over the cliff edge. She jumped off the cliff after him quickly gaining speed and catching him half way down.They landed with a hard cold splash.She dragged Sleetkit back to land and hoped he was still alive.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Oct 2009 - 12:39

"NO! Echopaw." Flamekit actually had some sense and went down the side of the cleft. "Echopaw." He saw her chest going up and down. "Good your alive." Flamekit washed her down to keep her warm. When she was up and walking he said. "We better get back to the clearing. Hurry, I'll make sure Sleetkit is safe. I promise I won't hurt him again." He lied he hated lying to his sister, but he couldn't stand him.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Oct 2009 - 12:45

Echopaw felt Sleetkit breathing and looked over at Flamekit. She glared at her brother and carried Sleetkit back to the clearing and warmed him up.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's dream   Icekit's dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Icekit's dream
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next