Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Sandnose was sitting in a sweath of stars,sadness creeping up on her as if it was her on a mouse,but,that was in the past,she pricked her ears when she heard pawsteps behind her and scented the fermilior scent,"Lightiningpaw!" she meowed with joy for not seeing her dauter walk with her in a long time

"mother!" Lightiningpaw dashed forword and buried her muzzle in Sandnose's sweet scent,then,a new scent,one that she knew, and dispised,drifted over to the she-cat's welcoming

Sandnose's nose twitched and she turned to acknowlegde the cat padding up,"greetings..."

Lightiningpaw arched her back and let out a hiss,"Angelclaw!" she spat the unforgetable name into the air

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Angelclaw smiled happily. She didn't know she attacked Lightningpaw, because she dosen't remember things she does as 'Evil Angelclaw'. She now had a scar that looked like a wing with a halo over it on her left eye. "Hi sister, and Lightningpaw!" she mewed sweetly.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) Angel110

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Sandnose rubbed her tail on her daugters pelt making her stop,"we are welcome to see you walking these skys,Angelclaw,"She meowed warmly

Lightiningpaw,felt a shiver as Sandnose's tail touched her,she sat her tail rapped around her paws,but with her long claw extended,ready to fight for her mother

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 pm

"What's enraged you, Lightningpaw?" Angelclaw asked the apprentice kindly.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Lightiningpaw was ready to punce,"it's this scar you gave me!" she yowled," she had a flicker of gratitude in her eyes,"although,I kind of like it,iit shows my true power!" she meowed triumphantly,she looked at her mother for words

Sandnose only dipped her head,acknowlegding that she approved of what Lightiningpaw was about to do

the light of a fight lit Lightiningpaw's eyes and she leaped, and scraped her claws down the side of the unsuspecting Angelclaw's face

Last edited by Sand~Lightiningpaw on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:44 pm

OOC: XD Look at the new apprentice. You know it can do hardly any damage to me, right.

IC: Angelclaw was taken back by the apprentices attack. "You can't harm me, silly apprentice!" It was 'Evil Angelclaw' speaking, her eyes glowed a blood red. She slashed the apprentices face, making it well up with blood. Then pinned her down to the ground. "What've you got to say for your self? You just waste air!" Angelclaw mocked the young apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Sandnose knew this was getting out of her paws,she leaped into the air and schreeched,landing on Angelclaw and pinned he rdown,her paw on Angelclaw's trought,she was slowly unsheathing her claws onto it,"that's enough,Angelclaw!" she meowed in a deep tone

Lightiningpaw was winded from the blow,she sat up clumsily once she felt the weight lift off of her,she saw her mom using the same move she had used before to bring Angelclaw down,I remember when she tought me that move...before she died...she thought

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Angelclaw just slashed Sandnose across the faces and pushed her off of her, sending her flying away. "You think you can beat me?" she hissed, mocking her sister, "I'm an older warrior than you, not by much. But I've already had two battled against three cats at a time. Surviving them all!" Angelclaw leaped at Sandnose who was on her back, pinning her down with great force and slashing her claws through Sandnose's neck.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

00c-*GASP*

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:39 pm

OOC: XD that's so gulible! XD

IC: Sandnose got up and stood proudly,her wounds imediently healing,"ha!," she sneered,"you think you can kill me...when I'm already DEAD!" she hissed puncing on the shocked Angelclaw scraping her claws down from her scar to the tip of her tail

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

ooc-i-wanna-join!

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)   Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand & Lightining vs. Angel (us O.N.L.Y!!!)
Page 1 of 1