Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:44

Aurasphere bowed "Of course! you're majesty, her life is certaintly yours to forfeit." she dropped Snow who now had green liquid around her lips. Aurasphere smiled "well, well, well, looks like the mighty hero has to step down to our level, welcome back Flame."
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:48

Imedaitely Flamekit turned back. "I don't trust you." Flamekit with his mind made a bubble and floated Snowkit out of Aurosphere's reach.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:52

Auraspher smilde once again, "by all means, take her, It saves me having to ask the Master for an antidote to my poison and looking stupid..." she began to slink away
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:56

Flamekit layed her on to ground. He touched his nose to her pelt. He sucked all of the poison out of her and put it into Auresphere's blood. Where she will die now.

OCC: The poison has to go somewhere.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:00

Aurasphere smiled "silly boy, the poison has already taken it's toll on her, and do you think I can be killed by poison that comes from my OWN BLOOD?"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:04

"You deserve to die." Flamekit killed her with one paw. Flamekit touched his nose to Snowkit's flank again. This time he healed her totally.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:08

A laugh came from the shadows and Aurasphere stepped out "fool! I am a phantom cat, I CANNOT BE KILLED!!" she looked over at Snow's lifeless body and laughed "you tried to heal her didn't you?? hah! you've just sealed up a dead carcass!"

OOC: OI! stop being a miracle worker! not everything can be solved by the miraculous Flamekit! I am dead!! I will come back, just not from you!
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:11

"I killed the phantomes Tigerstar. I can kill you and I will not now. I will always love you Snowkit." Flamekit touched his touch to her pelt not trying this time to save her. Flamekit walked off turning back to regular form.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:17

Aurasphere waited untill Flame was completely out of sight. 'whew! it worked! that sedation poison worked like a charm! now to take her to master Tigerstar...' she dragged Snow's UNCONCIOUS body off to the mountains.

OOC: FLAMEKIT!! YOU DID NOT HEAR, NOR SEE ANY OF THAT!
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:25

Flamekit followed them quietly and secretly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:31

OOC:i thought i told you...
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:34

It was useless. He just climbed up a tree and watched them leave. Why bother.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:45

OOC:that's better

IC: Snowkit awoke to Aurasphere dragging her to the lair 'no...' she thought miserably 'flame!...' she drifted off....
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 6:56

Flamekit thought he heard his name, but it must of been his imagination. Stupid Brain.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 7:54

"Good job Aurasphere." praised Tigerstar as she draged the prisoner into the dungeons.

OOC: THANKS FOR WAITING FOR ME!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

PostSubject: Re: The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)   The War that Never Ends (chapter 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The War that Never Ends (chapter 2)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next