Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My story (please please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

My story (please please read) Empty
PostSubject: My story (please please read)   My story (please please read) EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 18:57

I’m no ordinary girl. I love being a cheerleader. But I’m not a human I’m a Vampire. It’s hard to act human. My name is Airi. In English it means love and affection my best friend is Akira a descendent of Queen Akio a beautiful women with brown hair and bright blue eyes. But back to me I’m a brunette with piercing purple eyes

My sister is a vampire too

Well I go to private school while she goes to public school so im always bored. Well there’s this guy I like
Named Shun (speed). “How do I tell him?” I asked my sister her name is Aiko. “Just come straight out and tell him” she said sitting on my bed.

SCHOOL
“shun?” I choked “yeh?” he asked me “I-I like you” I told him “as a friend?” he asked “yeh” I lied “I knew that” he told me and walked away. I store at him as he walked away and frowned
time warp
(at home) “AIKO I couldn’t tell him!!!!” I yelled “why not?” she asked me “cuz” I said “ok” she said and ran downstairs
Aiko’s p.o.v
“ok” I said and sprinted off her bed heading for the stairs “where are you going?” she yelled after me I zoomed down the stairs to the phone dialing a number the other line clicked on and I begun “Shun my sister wants you to come over!” and hung up
Shun’s P.O.V
The line I was on hung up airi wants me to come over? I thought blushing I walked out onto the driveway and got in my car turning the key the engine roared to life and I drove off
Airi’s P.O.V
Just as I was getting on my black short dress on and putting in my temp. dye
There was a nock on the door

I ran down the stairs only to have shun and me face to face “shun what are you doing here?!” I cried
Shun’s P.O.V
“do you not want me here?” I asked confused “NO OF COURSE NOT!!!” she cried “it’s just I’m not pretty” she said and mumbled something I couldn’t hear “your v-” I said when I got cut off by a horn in the drive way
Airi’s P.O.V
“he’s here!!!!!” I yelled wow I’m dumb I was about to ask shun out when I have a boyfriend!!! I thought skipping out of the door.
School (Shun’s P.O.V)
I sat at a bench by the door waiting for airi a bouquet of red rose’s in my hand When the door opened and she walked in crying her eyes already tear-stained she walked over to me and out of the blue asked “can I have a hug?”
“sure” I said and hugged her “what’s wrong?” I asked her “my boyfriend broke up with me.” She cried “oh” I said and walked away dropping the rose’s on the floor
Airi’s P.O.V
I watched shun walk away my face filled with shock, sadness, and confusion when red caught my eye I looked down to see a bouquet of red rose’s “oh shun…” I whispered
Airi’s House
I heard a click on the other side and my face lit up with hope.

My story (please please read)
Page 1 of 1