Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:39

I keep a journal,
write my fears,
hoping the words would stop my tears,
they fall onto the pavement fast,
hoping today would be my last,
but tomorrow comes and I'm still here,
I have to try and face my fear,
I scream inside and kick the ground,
I take my stand without a sound,
I hide my tears inside a box,
I keep them chained in lots of locks,
you'll never see this side of me,
when I'm with you I must be free.

I don't have a title for it yet...... and no i'm not depressed i'm actualy in a super good mood at the moment ^_^ but i was when i wrote that
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:46

That was so depressing... It's awesome! :P

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:47

lol thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf

Clan/Rank : A Windclan mew.
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:50

Its very nicely writen if you ask me
Back to top Go down
http://truefairytail.board-directory.net
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:53

THATS AWESOME!!

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:54

^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^   My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

My poem, ish kinda depressing read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't wanna ^_^
Page 1 of 1