Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7473

Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Aug 2024 - 0:08

"Let all cats safe from the bramble's thorn gather beneath the Highrock for a Clan Meeting!" There was almost a giddiness in Acornstar's voice as she called out to her Clan, only surpassed by the pure relief at the fact that ThunderClan was finally getting another warrior. This ceremony wasn't going to come as a surprise to Flickerpaw however, she knew that as they had been the one to approach her - they had known it would be happening any sunrise now and had a request to go along with their confirmation that they wanted to remain within the Clan - a request that had taken her by surprise. It made sense in hindsight, and she was thankful that they had spoken to her about it - having now had spent the days between then and now musing over the request, of how to best fulfill it... And she was certain she had her answers.

Flickerpaw knew that this ceremony was happening, but she still hoped they would be pleasantly surprised by the name she had chosen.

Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Aug 2024 - 10:08

Flickerpaw

i don't have any big lasting plans; i'm too cowardly to take a stand;
Flickerpaw's discussion with Acornstar had been well-received, much to his relief. After his confusing journey to the Moonstone, he felt as if he was missing something important. It took him a couple days of introspection, but finally he had figured it out. He needed something to tie him back to his past, to his mother. With his warrior ceremony fast approaching, it was important that he talked to Acornstar.

Now, it seemed the day was finally here. Acornstar had assured them that she would come up with something perfect, and Flickerpaw was impatient to hear their new name. With Acornstar's call, they got to their paws and padded over, moving to the front of the gathered cats.

Apprentice | ThunderClan | he/they

( credits )

Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EBrhYrd

Flickerfern         Pondkit         Lightshine         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #6188BD         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Aug 2024 - 12:42

Acornstar's expression brightened at the sight of Flickerpaw, dipping her head towards him before she turned to let her gaze sweep over the crowd - smaller than she ever wished it would be, but ThunderClan would recover...She was sure of it. "I've called you all here for something long overdue - of an apprentice rising the ranks to earn their warrior name. Flickerpaw, please step forward," she called out, smiling gently as she looked at them.

"Moons ago, you and Emberpaw were brought into the Clan as kits - I promised that we would teach you everything you needed to know, but from there your fate would be yours to decide. You have told me your decision - you wish to stay in ThunderClan as a warrior, and I thank you for your loyalty," she purred, tail swishing behind her. She had been truthful in her offer there - if either of the two had decided that the Clan life was not for them and wished to return to the rogue life they had lived with their late mother, she would have let them go with her blessing - but it was a relief, mostly in such a time where every paw was needed, that both seemed determined to stay within ThunderClan.

"You have trained hard to learn our skills and excelled in it - to learn our way of life and make it your own. You have given me your answer - and yet tradition asks that I must ask again for all the Clan to hear - Flickerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Aug 2024 - 14:26

Flickerpaw

i don't have any big lasting plans; i'm too cowardly to take a stand;
There was a tingle of energy in the air, a sense of expectation that weighed on Flickerpaw's shoulders. He could feel the Clan's eyes on him, waiting for his answer. A lingering voice in the back of his head whispered, "What happens if I say no?" His whiskers twitched; no, it was too late to back down now. As much as he was prone to slithering out of things...this was important.

Flickerpaw raised their head and took a step forward, steeling their gaze. "I do, Acornstar."

Apprentice | ThunderClan | he/they

( credits )

Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EBrhYrd

Flickerfern         Pondkit         Lightshine         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #6188BD         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Aug 2024 - 14:53

"Then by the power granted to me, I give you your name," she started, considering her next words carefully. When Flickerpaw had made their request, to hold onto a piece of who they were those moons ago, she had thought long and hard of how to do it. Something to tie to themself to their past... Their old name, was an obvious point but... Faraday - Fur-a-day, she had considered multiple different ways to try to work it in but none felt right - none that worked with how she preferred to honor warriors until finally a name had stuck in her mind.

"You have always stuck out among the Clan for your confidence, quick-wit and determination. You fought hard to prove yourself, to find your place among this forest - and for that, I give you the name Flickerfern," she uttered, a smile curling at her muzzle as she hoped that they would like the name - it was close to how the start of their original name was said, and she felt also served as a good symbol of Flickerfern's personality - what she preferred to make the warrior's name after. "Ferns are a hardy plant - growing in every territory no matter the hardships that could pose a problem to other plants. You have planted your roots among us and flourished in turn, and I know you will be a great warrior." With that, she jumped down to greet the newly named warrior, lowering her voice as she gently rested her head on Flickerfern's chest. "I hope the name is to your liking?" she murmured, happy to hear feedback straight from the warrior's mouth.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Aug 2024 - 5:32

Quailprowler watched the ceremony, tilting her head when the name was announced. Joining in quietly to the calls of the new name and cheers, her eyes slid over the new warrior.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Wasppaw : Burnetkit :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : #ff9900 : #ff66cc
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T4 Warrior : SkyClan Apprentice (Bonus) : Loner-Future RC-Kit
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

I'm not very active, but you are always open to message me on Discord.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyToday at 10:49

“Flickerfern! Flickerfern!” Sageroot cheered. “Congratulations, kid! You’ve come so far!” The fluffy fawn tabby beamed as she regarded the new warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flickerpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1