Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wisdom and Cunning [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2379

Wisdom and Cunning [c] Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom and Cunning [c]   Wisdom and Cunning [c] EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 12:19

Silverdusk was not the least bit worried about the plans they had for today’s training. It was unconventional and dangerous… But it would be fine. It was nothing she hadn’t dealt with before. As they’d left camp, they’d informed Serpentpaw that today they would be doing battle training, but he was to follow her quietly and to copy her movements. Her plans would be fine as long as he listened to their intentions, which thankfully he did. Now the pair were crouched mere fox-lengths from the owl’s roost, hidden beneath several large fern fronds. ”Today, we will be taking on an owl. I thought about this a lot, as an apprentice you will mostly only spar with your mentor or other apprentices, which is fine, but I am assuming you want to be more than fine, yes? You will have to fight the predators that inhabit this forest more than any cat, it is most important you learn how to take them on.” mewed Silverdusk in a hushed voice “Fighting a real threat means you get to use tooth and claw, it is different from sparring. Keep your belly close to the ground and your tail and ears protected, that is where you are vulnerable. Are you ready?”

The lithe she-cat didn’t wait for his answer before replying with “good.” and rising to her paws. She was about to step out of the bushes when they paused, perhaps being a mother had made them soft. “Do not worry, I have dealt with plenty worse than an owl, you will be fine. I promise.” As if to emphasise what they’d fought off, she twitched her torn ear. Truthfully, the former SkyClan deputy was far from the worst thing Silverdusk had gone toe to toe with, but she was the only one to have scarred her. With a reassuring bump, Silverdusk emerged out of the fronds.

It was early, and the owl was returning back to its nest. It had been a successful night of hunting, it dipped lower heading for its hollow.

As the owl grew closer their eyes narrowed and she fell into a stance they’d done hundreds of times. At the last moment they gathered themselves then launched themselves at the unsuspecting owl. Their jaws clamped shut on its wing and she pulled it down alongside her. Their landing wasn’t the most graceful, but it didn’t matter. The owl was grounded where it was the least dangerous and the first blood was their’s. “It is strongest in the air, it is best to bring them down to where you control the field. I have brought it down, now it is your turn to do some damage.” she instructed

Silverdusk used Bite on Owl Dealing -13 HP and costing -5 EP.
Surprise Attack is active as Owl wasn’t focused on Silverdusk dealing -3 HP

Silverdusk

70/70 HP
195/200 EP (-5 EP)

Serpentpaw

20/20 HP
60/60 EP

Owl

14/30 HP (-13 HP + -3 HP)
90/90 EP
Back to top Go down

Wisdom and Cunning [c]