Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

how pleasant the day to night (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6856

how pleasant the day to night (c) Empty
PostSubject: how pleasant the day to night (c)   how pleasant the day to night (c) EmptyThu 18 Jul 2024 - 17:42

The light of the half-moon gleamed over the forest. Due to the mid-greenleaf weather, the nights had grown shorter and shorter, until finally it felt as if they were half the length that Hedgepaw was used to. Just over this one patrol, the sky began to grow gradually lighter, even though it was only moonhigh. It was probably normal to her patrolmate, though, given that she must have seen the seasons change several times over her long life. The apprentice glanced up at Swiftheart--her mother's friend, and a trusted senior warrior. She must've seen a lot of stuff in her life compared to someone little. To her, the amount of time since Hedgepaw had been a kit probably felt like nothing. Curiosity suddenly took a hold of her, and she piped up."How long did it take you to become a warrior, Swiftheart?" Once she'd asked, she worried that maybe a question like that would be impolite. Hopefully it was an okay thing to ask. "Just... just wondering. A lot of my friends have become warriors even though they're younger 'n me," she explained. "So I wondered how long you were a 'pprentice, since it was probably a looong time ago. I'm not worried about it or an'thing. I'm curious, is all."

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down

how pleasant the day to night (c)
Page 1 of 1