Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ill and diseased [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3115

ill and diseased [c] Empty
PostSubject: ill and diseased [c]   ill and diseased [c] EmptySun 7 Jul 2024 - 15:07

LARKSPRING
I know I'm more fool than wise...

Larkspring sought out Rookflight to speak with. He could not explain how he had been feeling as of yet, but he was certain that it was a disease of some kind. He was lucky enough to have a constitution that did not allow him to get sick very easily, and so he didn’t know what sort of ailment this was. Rookflight would surely know. He spent time with the medicine cats of their clan and they were simply intelligent like that.

He found his sibling taking a moment to groom their fur. Larkspring approached but stayed a couple of paces away so as to not risk spreading his illness. He knew that he should go to the medicine den if he thought he was ill, but what if it was not a big deal? He would rather that his sibling told him than Pigeonpounce. So he instead said, “Rookflight I believe I am ill. A stomach bug of some kind. It has come in and out for weeks now.”
...he said to me.
RiverClan • T5 Warrior • He/Him • #787878
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: ill and diseased [c]   ill and diseased [c] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 19:59

ROOKFLIGHT
I would rather stay in bed, but...

The sound of pawsteps approaching drew Rookflight’s attention away from dragging their paw repeatedly across their ears. They recognized the gait before they even glanced the figure. They paused in their repetitive motions, placing their paw back on the ground, and turned to blink toward Larkspring. He’d curiously stopped a few paces away. Rookflight blinked again and tipped their head to the side curiously. As always, Larkspring was direct, getting straight to the point of his approach as soon as Rookflight sought his eyes.

”Ill?” They echoed, head tilting a little further. ”For weeks now? But...” Rookflight did not want to dismiss his brother’s concerns, but… they hadn’t noticed any sickly behavior in him. There was nothing wrong with them, save for the lingering threads of grief, so that could not be the cause either. ”Do you think you ate something sour?” The thought of the river being poisoned again made Rookflight shudder. They shook the thought away and continued, ”You said that it comes and goes--have you noticed any patterns? When it comes?”
...I know there's a reason I'm alive.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • they/he • #6082B6
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ill and diseased [c]   ill and diseased [c] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 10:36

LARKSPRING

Rookflight was concerned immediately, for which Larkspring was grateful. A debilitating disease such as this needed to be taken care of immediately. He tilted his head and tried to think. When last he felt like this…He had been out with Cindersky on a patrol a few days ago. They also shared a meal together the day before that. (Perhaps it was the thought of food?) There had also been that night where he simply could not fall asleep, and he was entirely too focused on the odd feeling in his stomach to sleep, and so he’d focused on Cindersky to pass the time.

“I’m not sure if I see any pattern,” Larkspring admitted. “It simply comes and goes. Perhaps it happens most on patrols, or when I am trying to get to sleep…Not all patrols. Perhaps it’s always around the time to sleep, I feel I notice it most then. During some meals as well, from time to time.” He shook his head. “I don’t think it is something I ate. I imagine that something would have changed by now. This has been going on for moons.”
...he said to me.

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: ill and diseased [c]   ill and diseased [c] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 7:32

ROOKFLIGHT
I would rather stay in bed, but...

Rookflight nodded slowly as their brother spoke. ”It does not sound like you are sick,” they said when Larkspring was finished. ”Or at least… not physically. It sounds like something is bothering you. The same way I will get sick when I am stressed.” Rookflight blinked sympathetically. These were the most peaceful moons RiverClan had seen in a long time, excepting the loss of their great leader… and Larkspring had not spoken to them about any trouble he was having. He had been doing much better in many regards than during their apprenticeship. Was it something to do with his apprentices? They had all disappeared or passed before warriorhood. Rookflight sat for a moment, trying to think of anything else. Eventually, they shook their head and decided just to ask. ”Do you know when it started? Had anything happened when you began to notice it? Do you think of anything in particular during your patrols or mealtimes? I fixate on subjects when something affects me to this degree. Thinking of the problem invokes the physical symptoms… but it is hard to banish the thoughts.”
...I know there's a reason I'm alive.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • they/he • #6082B6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ill and diseased [c]   ill and diseased [c] EmptyTue 20 Aug 2024 - 16:09

LARKSPRING

Larkspring frowned and tried to think about it. It was hard to say. When did it start… “A few months ago, maybe,” Larkspring said. “I think I noticed it some time when Perchstar was still alive. It was so slight, I thought it was…I don’t know. Not a full illness, then.  It’s grown more as time has gone on. I don’t think I am thinking of anything in particular when they happen.” He hummed and looked up at the sky, like StarClan itself could give him the answer. “I’ll just be sharing a meal with Cindersky, or we’ll be talking. Sometimes it’s when I’m trying to fall asleep, or on occasion when she asks me to go for midnight walks with her…”

He sighed and shook his head. “I don’t know. It is probably not a big deal, if you don’t think that it is sickness. So long as it is not something that is going to get in the way of my duties.”
...he said to me.

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit