Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Campfire Songs (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptySun 7 Jul 2024 - 14:51

Lighttail had been making an effort to connect with her Clanmates, and she’d noticed one young cat in particular who seemed to need a friend. Firepaw was a grown cat at this point, but still an apprentice, and he’d been through a bit.

“Hey,” she mewed, approaching the younger cat. “Just thought I’d check in, see how you’re doing?”
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 965

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 20:42

Firepaw

Firepaw lifted his head from the brain-bending thinking he'd been doing and settled his yellow eyes on a familiar pelt. Lighttail wasn't a cat he was particularly well acquainted with, but they'd been on a few patrols together since he'd become an apprentice and though she'd not done anything to deserve his ire, she was from ShadowClan, something that immediately made the apprentice wary of her. With an uncertain hum, Firepaw looked her up and down and, eventually, decided to allow her the benefit of the doubt. "I'm fine." He meowed tightly, the two words grating out from his throat like they had claws. "I'm just tired...trying to think."

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptySat 20 Jul 2024 - 17:48

Lighttail nodded. “I know how that is. When I have a lot on my mind I feel like my body just wants to sink into my nest and sleep for a moon. It’s rough, huh?”
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptyMon 29 Jul 2024 - 20:29

Firepaw

Firepaw glanced at Lighttail, displeased. What was this, an intervention? Why was she here? did she think he needed or even wanted her sympathy? He was fine, he didn't need whatever lecture or sob story she was about to give him. As much as he would love to sleep for the rest of his life and inevitably fade into nonexistence, he still had a clan and precious few kin to look after. It would be easy to give up and accept defeat, but he wasn't that kind of cat. "I suppose." He meowed after a moment, voice clipped. "But I can't afford to sleep. There's too much to do." At least, usually. Everything was quiet now, but he knew it wouldn't stay that way for long.

[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptyWed 31 Jul 2024 - 15:56

Lighttail nodded. “Just don’t run yourself completely into the ground. You’re not of any use to your Clanmates that way. I’m here if you need anything.”
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 23:35

Firepaw

Run himself into the ground? Firepaw barely stopped himself from scoffing at the idea. He was the son of one of SkyClan's greatest warriors, Sunfire. His grandmother was their very own leader, and his uncle led the clan at her side. Greywind, his aunt, had died to protect this clan. Hard work and service to SkyClan was a part of who he was. This was what he'd been made into. He would protect and serve SkyClan in any way he could for as long as he could. Whatever they needed, he would provide. No matter the cost. Be it his life, or another cat's.

Though, it was comforting to know that some of his clanmates would be there for him whenever he inevitably fell down. With a solemn dip of his head, Firepaw blinked gratefully at Lighttail. "Thank you." He meowed formally. "But I'm okay." He wasn't, but there was no point complaining about things that no cat could fix. "How about you? Happy your kits are getting out of the nursery?" Which ones were her kits, anywway? He'd only ever went into the nursery to clean out the bedding, so he didn't pay kits much attention until their apprentice ceremonies.

[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 23:40

Lighttail chuckled. “I imagine the rest of the clan want me to take them back,” she joked. “Misty and Aster are a pawful, as I’m sure you’ve noticed having to share a den with them. It’s good to be able to stretch my legs a bit more though, and I’m looking forward to being back with my mate in the warriors’ den. If you ever have a mate and kits, don’t take the work done in the nursery for granted.” She chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) EmptySat 31 Aug 2024 - 0:39

Firepaw

Firepaw tipped his head to the side, as Lighttail's voice faded with the last of her musing. He'd never really though about it before, but he supposed he would have to take a mate and have kits eventually, like his father and each of his ancestors had. The mere notion of such, though, made the tortoiseshell tom grimace. He didn't particularly enjoy being around kits. They were vital for continuing the clan and would eventually grown into strong warriors, but he simply couldn't see himself playing and bonding with the tiny scraps of fur. Maybe, if Blazepaw hadn't died, he could've seen them teaching tiny kits about the world together. Blazepaw probably would've liked it.

With an uncertain sniff, Firepaw averted his gaze and shrugged noncommittally. "I think I'll leave the kit rearing to some other cats." Unless, of course, it was solely up to him to carry on Sunfire's bloodline. He'd sacrifice some time for that, maybe. After all, there were so few of them left, now. Then, in an impressively neutral voice, added, "You did well with Mistypaw and Asterpaw. I'm sure they'll grow into strong warrior's for SkyClan." If not, well, they wouldn't serve much purpose.

[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campfire Songs (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Songs (c)   Campfire Songs (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Campfire Songs (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-