Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

corre, corre, gatito. (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 484

corre, corre, gatito. (c) Empty
PostSubject: corre, corre, gatito. (c)   corre, corre, gatito. (c) EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 12:14

Wolfpaw
You don't believe me? You will...

He had told him. Wolfpaw had told him. A warning, maybe. A threat, possibly. A promise? Certainly. He had told Fish a very specific phrase. A very beautiful image of what could happen if he got too close. Whether his sister or mother liked him, that did not matter. He saw right through him. Saw through that little innocent guise and straight into the blackened heart that he knew was wretched with thorns, ripe and ready to tighten around Hedgepaw. He knew. He knew it. It was sitting in such plain sight that it infuriated him that nobody else could tell. His mother told him the Clan was there for them, would protect them. Pah! Of course not, they were all blind fools and he'd rather lay in a heap and rot than let their stupidity get his family killed.

He moved amongst the bracken, waiting for Fish's shape to wind closer. Fishpaw now. A mockery. Dark amber eyes watched like needles, and once Fishpaw was close enough, he moved. He planted a heavy paw firmly right in front of the young tom, a threatening rumble blooming from tip within his chest. He leaned down, lips parted in what could have been a grin, could have been a snarl. "Crows and rats, remember?" He muttered. "I told you to remember."
...You will become a true believer.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • He/Him• #6b2213
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: corre, corre, gatito. (c)   corre, corre, gatito. (c) EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 22:42

FISHPAW
Now I face out, I hold out...

Fishpaw felt clumsy, picking his way through the territory. The deep part of ShadowClan’s land was all mud, with barely an inch of solid ground to rest his paws on. He knew the land was marshy, but he didn’t know it was this bad. He didn’t like it. But he would just… have to get used to it. Even if getting his paws under him never seemed to be a trait he would grow to possess. Fishpaw leapt gracelessly from protruding rock to protruding rock, claws scrabbling messily to find purchase when he landed on the next. He hadn’t fallen in the mud yet, so he would take that as a triumph. On and on he went, until the mud grew shallower and finally, the ground became solid underpaw again. Bracken and ferns sprouted up around him. Fishpaw let out a puff of pride and lifted his chin. The warriors he was with would catch up in time. For now…

He hadn’t missed the scent of another cat resting on the air. Neither had the other cat missed his stumbling approach. As Fishpaw regained his balance, he was raising his head to come face-to-face with Wolfpaw’s chest as the other tom, larger in every way, stamped in front of him. It brought to mind their first encounter--which, it seemed, was what Wolfpaw had cornered him for. Fishpaw’s ears slicked back. He knew this confrontation would be unavoidable. He hoped it would be in camp at least, though, or close to it.

Fish didn’t cow to the snarl-grin that peered into his face. Even as a shiver ran down his spine, he raised his chin and met Wolfpaw’s burning eyes with a level expression. ”I haven’t forgotten,” he said. ”But I’m not a rogue now. I’m a Clanmate. And you’ll get in trouble for attacking a Clanmate, won’t you?” There was a hint of snideness in his voice, like he’d scored a win over Wolfpaw by pointing out that fact. Still, he had a feeling law wouldn’t stop the older tom should he choose to begin his rampage. Your mother thought I would be a worthy member of the Clan. Your sister wants to train with me. Don’t you respect them enough to let it go? I’m no threat to them.”
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: corre, corre, gatito. (c)   corre, corre, gatito. (c) EmptyThu 18 Jul 2024 - 8:47

Wolfpaw
You don't believe me? You will...

Wolfpaw craned his head downward, somewhat level with Fishpaw. His tail lashed behind him, the only part of him that moved in contrast to his entire, eerily still stance. A sound rumbled through his chest, low and grating, and it could have been a laugh-- or a growl. Both were possible.

"Then you are more brazen than I thought of you," He spat. "I am not afraid of getting into trouble. It means nothing. Dissaproval, hatred? Nothing. If it means Hedgepaw, Mama-- If they are safe? Everything. Are you happy, that your plan is unfolding like you hoped?" His paws moved, a step to the side like a bird circling an unfortunate morsel.

"You are no clanmate of mine. In name, maybe," A rush of breath on the back of Fishpaws neck as Wolfpaw circled him. Painstakingly slow steps that felt more like the tom was playing with him than sizing him up. "But you have tricked them both. They think you are innocent. Harmless. I see you. See through you. Even if they curse me for dashing you across the stones, then so be it. I know they will be safe."
...You will become a true believer.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • He/Him• #6b2213

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: corre, corre, gatito. (c)   corre, corre, gatito. (c) EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 9:24

FISHPAW
Now I face out, I hold out...

Fishpaw felt uncomfortable. He felt like a mouse being batted between too-large paws. His skin crawled under his fur and his mouth turned so dry as to border on painful. He couldn’t tell if Wolfpaw’s rumbles were amused sneers or if the noises were meant to be threats. He couldn’t read anything on Wolfpaw’s body--not that he was much good at that, anyway--because the other apprentice was rigid, save for the vicious snap of his tail.

Fishpaw swallowed thickly as the larger cat began to circle him. His whiskers twitched restlessly. The words rang through his folded ears. The thought came to him then that, if he wanted to, Wolfpaw could kill him now. Would kill him now, if he thought it necessary. But Fishpaw swallowed again and fought to gather some of his resolve so he did not shrink to the feeling of Wolfpaw’s hot breath stirring through his hackles. Someone had always been there to rescue him when harm and danger came his way before… or he’d been able to slip out on his own merit. Fishpaw was lucky like that.

He hoped this was one such instance.

Fishpaw turned his head to follow the circling. It wasn’t even fast enough to make him dizzy. Just enough to disconcert him. ”I’m not the threat,” he said sternly. ”You won’t believe me, so it doesn’t matter what I say, but it’s true. Hedgepaw is my friend. I don’t want to hurt her. And Pineblossom--I think she’s the only cat that’s really treated me how a parent should.” His chest knotted with the consideration. Fishpaw shook the thought away and continued, ”I don’t want to hurt either of them. I just want to live my life and be happy.

“You see nothing. There’s nothing to see. You’re just inventing problems so you have an excuse to cause terror.”
The words would likely enrage Wolfpaw, send him into a fit of violence. But Fishpaw needed him to understand. He needed to speak the truth. ”I actually want your family to stay safe. You just want to spill blood. If anyone’s a threat to them, it’s you. And if you hurt me, or kill me, and you’re banished as a result--that’s what Clan cats do, isn’t it?--then you won’t even be around to protect them. You’re just a bully, Wolfpaw, and you’re not very bright, either.”
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • he/him • #2F8A7B

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6